chapter 15

Eun's pov

I woke up in a van next to people who were a blurry. I blinked a few times before I could see them clearly. I looked around to see the rest is the boys.

"Oh good, you're awake. We barely arrived at the fanmeet" Jin said as everyone else got out of the van. I gotten off as well and went with them. We got on a stage and a staff member had to bring an extra chair for me.

The meet had already started and I was a little bored. I mean I got stares from fans wondering who I was of course. Some of the were nice stares like they're happy to see me and others where glares.

I was drawing on my wrist, when I hear rap monster talking on the microphone. I ignored it and continued drawing a sun and moon.

 I ignored it and continued drawing a sun and moon

(A/N what he drew on his wrist)

I hear my name called out amd I instantly look up.

"What?" I say looking at him.

"Come introduce yourself" he said smiling at me.

"Okay" I say getting up from where I am puttuing the marker down on the table. "Annyeonghesayo I'm Eun-kyung but you can call me Eun" I say bowing. After I introduced myself I hear a bunch of questions come my way.

"Omg Eun you're so adorable!"

"How's it like living with them"

"Eww he's fat why is near my oppas!"

"Ugh I'm the one who should be up there with them not that brat!"

"Eun do aegyo please!"

Bunch of comments were thrown at me but I didnt mind. I definitely ignored the hate like they're just jealous of me so....

I went to back to my seat and sat down. I waited like ep minutes when I see Jin eating some cookies.

"Jin can I have a cookie" I asked the politiest way I can.

"No they're mine" Jin said.

" can I at least have one" I said pouting. I can hear some of the fans awwing at the site.

"Nope because you ate most of the ones we baked together back at the house" he said confronting me in front of a bunch of people, which they laughed when he said it.

"That's cause Jimin told me to get some for him and bambam" I said now confronting Jimin.

"Wait what? Jimin" jin said looking at him.

"What nu-uh I didn't" he said.

"Ya-uh you did" I said back to him.

"Why you little traitor, I though we were friends" jimin said dramatically putting his hand on his heart.

"I just wanted a cookie" I said as everyone else laughed.

"Fine you can have one" Jin said giving me one.

"Yay!" I said putting the cookie in my mouth. I finished it and took another one from him.

"Yah! I said only one!" He said.

"Last one I swear" I say taking a bite out if the cookie.

He mumbled something grumply as the fans laughed at our little scene.