chapter 6

Eun's pov

I woke up and I was confused at first but remembered what had happened. I was about to get of the bed when I felt tug on my waist. I look over to my side and saw j-hope asleep. I tried to get out of his grip without waking him up but that didn't end well. I ended up waking him by accident.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you" I apologized to him.

"Its okay" he said. He let go of me and I walk out of the room. I went to the living room and sat on the couch. A few minutes passed by and j-hope came downstairs.

"Do you want to pull a prank on the others" I randomly said.

"Umm duh, of course I do" he basicly yelled.

"Shhh" I said telling him to be quiet so he doesn't wake up the others.

"Oh yea sorry" he whispered. We started to get paint, sharpies,scissors, whatever we could find to be able to prank them.

"Who do you want to prank first" I asked him.

"Ummm lets do suga first" he said smiling evily.

"Sure he's been quite lately... Don't you think its time for him to come out of his shell" I told him with a smirk.

"What shall we use your majesty" he said bowing.

"Dose the young fellow take a shower in the morning" I said acting like a king.

"The fellow does" he said.

"Good. We shall put the body paint in his body wash and shampoo to turn him into a smurf" I said.

"Ooh that good"he said.

"The rest is up to you my squire, the pranks must be good tho" I said.

"Do not worry my king, I shall do you well" he said going down on one knee.

"Very well then. Handle the rest while I go to the young fellows room and do its prank" I told him.

"Yes my king" he said standing up. We looked at each other then laughed at our sillyness.

"Okay okay let hurry before they wake up" he said.

"M'kay" I said. We ran upstairs and into different rooms.

I grabbed the blue body paint and put a lot inside his body wash. I also put blue dye in his shampoo. I grabbed a sharpie and started doodleing on his face. Once I was done I left his room to see j-hope on the couch.

"You finished already?" I asked him.

"Yup"

"What now"I asked him.

"Now we eat waffles"he said pulling out 2 plates of waffles.

"Yes!" I exclaimed as I grabbed one plate and started eating until the others woke up.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: hey guys sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I've been busy lately.

Ill try to post more from now on.

Okay bye!💜