chapter 7

Eun's pov

It felt like we waited forever until they woke up. When we had finished our waffles we heard screams from up stairs.We giggled and hid behind the couch.

"Okay where are they!" Jimin yelled. We giggled silently as they tried to look for us. All of a sudden we heard yoongi scream from upstairs. He came down stairs fuming.

"Who the fuck did this!" He yelled.

"Language yoongi!" Jin scolded.

"JIN I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING SMURF! DONT YOU DARE TELL ME LANGUAGE" he yelled. By then I could hold myself from laughing. I laughed out loud turning everyone's gaze to the couch. Did I also mention that j-hope was also laughing out loud as well.

"J-HOPE, EUN, IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU" he yelled and started to chase us.

"AHHH! Wait i need to tell you some thing!" I yelled while running. I turn to see if he was still chasing me but instead ran into a wall.

I felt yoongi pick me up and carried me to the living room. I tried struggling out of his grip but it was no use. When we got to the living room I saw j-hope sitting on the couch. I was sitted down on the couch next to him.

"Alright you two, explain" Jin said.

"We were bored" we both said at the same time.

"But that doesn't mean you could turn suga into a smurf" jin said pointing at yoongi.

"Wait I just need to grab something" I said running up stairs. I grabbed a white beenie and ran downstairs. I put it on suga's head and smiled.

"There now you're a smurf"