chapter 1

(A/N I know in the photo he looks older but lets remember he's 12 ok guys)                                       

Eun-Kyung pov
I sat on my bed singing to butterfly by bts. I don't know like their names and stuff, I just like to listen to their songs. Once the song ended I got bored fast. I was thinking of an idea to do for a video since I haven't uploaded one in a long time. I decided that I'll do a stunts on my skateboard. I grabbed my camera and started setting it up. Oh sorry, I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Eun-kyung, but you can call me Eun for short. I'm 12 yrs old and I'm an orphan. Yup, I live in an orphanage. Its not bad here is pretty chill actually. My parents died when I was younger by a car crash. I lived in Texas at the time but I since the incident I got moved to Seoul korea. I miss my parents but I know they're in a better place now. Anyway I continued setting up. When I was done I grabbed my skateboard and pressed record. I waited a sec until jumping out from the side. "Hello my children and welcome back to my channel" I said doing my intro. "Sorry for not uploading in a while, hope this one will make it up to you" I said giving a smile to the camera. " okay so I was bored in my room and I decide 'hey why not make a video where I do a bunch of stunts on my skateboard'" I said holding up my skateboard. "So that exactly what I'm going to, but just remember, don't try this at home okay my childs "I say. "Anyway, lets go on with the video" I said covering the lens with me hand.

      *le time skip to the last stunt  *

"Okay guys so for the last and final stunt, I'm going to skate down the roof and try not to break every bone in my body" I said turning on the Go Pro that was attached to my helmet. I climed on the latter that was already placed for me. I got on the roof and went to the very top. I adjusted my skateboard to a good angle and good enough to support my weight. I was about to skate down when a black van came. It looked like there was 7 people in it. They can out of the van and Mrs Winters the owner of the  orphanage came out of the house and started talking with them. Welp, here's my chance. "AHHH!" I yelled as I skated down. I flew off my skateboard going into a different direction to where it was going and landed on the grass with a 'thud'. I felt dizzy at first but I was fine. "Eun! Are you okay!" Mrs Winters said runing up to me forgetting about the visiters. "I'm fine" I said getting up. "Oh thank goodness!"she said. She smiled then yelled" what were you thinking!" As,she grabed my ear, pulling me into the house. "Ow,ow I'm sorry!" I said as She let go of my ear. "What were you thinking! You could of gotten hurt!" She scolded me. "Sorry Mrs  Winters" I said. "Its fine, now, go get changed, we have visitors over" she said shooing me off upstairs. I go to my room and change into ripped black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. I go to the stairs and slide down the railing earning a glare from Mrs Winters. "Okay children, we have visitors here looking for someone to adopt. So please be on your best behavior and be respectful." She said letting in the same 7 guys that saw me skating down the roof. "Annyeonghesayo we are BTS" they all say together. Which btw is kinda creepy. Well time to get this over with.