chapter 30

Eun pov

I woke up and felt arms wrapped around my waist. I turn around and see Mark asleep next to me.

I got out of his grip and got out of bed. I went downstairs and saw bambam watching tv.

"Oh hey Eun" he said.

"Is there any chance you can take me to school" I asked him.

"Yea sure but you're not wearing that to school" he said pointing at me.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing" I asked looking down at my clothes.

"You wore that yesterday and plus its to simple" he told me. "Here, come with me" he said walking up the stairs. I followed him to his room that was shared with Yugyeom.

"Okay so how about a white shirt with a jean jacket with your black ripped skinny jeans and some eyeliner and we style your hair like mine except we don't put color in it" he told me.

"Uh... O-okay" I told him a little shocked that he came up with the style.

(A/N this is gonna be the hair style and the jacket he'll be wearing)

He styled my hair then he gave me the clothes and I went in the bathroom to chance, once I finished, I got out of the bathroom.

"Um...bambam how am I suppose to give you your jacket back if I-" I stopped talking when I see bambam and Yugyeom kissing each other.

They stopped kissing when they see me and blush.

"Um sorry didn't mean to ruin the moment" I told them.

"I-it's okay just promise you won't tell anyone... please" Yugyeom asked.

"Sure no problem, bambam ill ask Jackson if he can take me to school" I told him so they can have they're moment.

"Yea okay um you can keep the clothes" he told me blushing.

"Okay" I said walking to the door. " don't forget to use protection" I said walking out the door.

"Yah!" He yelled out at me. I laughed and walked downstairs. I saw Jackson in the kitchen eating cereal.

"Hey Jackson can you drive me to school, I asked bambam if he can but he said he was.... busy" I told him.

"Busy? busy with what" he questioned.

"Pft beats me" I told him shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh... Well okay um just give me a minute okay" he told me.

"Okay" I said and walked away to retrieve my backpack.

As I was walking to Mark's room I heard noises coming out from Bambam's room.

I walked quickly to Mark's room and grabbed my backpack. Since Mark was still asleep I couldn't say bye to him so u just left the room.

I walked back downstairs and waited for Jackson on the couch.

"Ready" he asked me.

"Yup" I told him and walked to the front door.

We got in his car and put our seatbelts in because ya know, for safety and Jackson started driving to the school.

"So I've seen a couple of the markson show" I told him.

"Really" he said.

"Yea I just have this one question" I said turning my head to look out the window real quick, then turning my head back at Jackson.

"And what's that" he said looking at me as we stopped at a red light.

"Why u hate Eric so much bruh" I told him. He laughed at the question and started driving since the light turned green.

"Look I don't hate Eric I just think I'm a little bit better then him" he told me.

"Oh so you think Eric isn't good enough wow so ungrateful" I said playfully.

"No not like that" he said

"Oh so your lying now, jeez Jackson" I said, once again playfully.

"You know you act like Jimin form asc (after school club)" h e told me as we pulled up to the school.

"Thanks for the ride Jackson" I told him.

"No problem" he said smiling. I was about to get out the car when u said " oh good luck with your relationship with Mark" I said opening the door quickly to get out out if the car.

"YOUR SUCH A PAIN" he yelled after me playfully.

"I KNOW" I yelled back at him before entering the school.