interview #36 @Storyholic14

1 what is your favorite holiday and why?

I think it's valentines day. I'm not a relationship expert but it always feels good to see people dressed up in red, going on dinner dates, sharing gifts among themselves, and doing things that are inherently endearing.

2 What is one of your Wattpad goals?

I didn't publish my story, Repercussions, looking for reads or votes but I did, looking for readers, genuine ones, and my ultimate goal is to inspire people with my writings and hopefully gain more recognition. 

3 How would you advise a Wattpad newcomer?

if he or she is a reader, I would advise him or her to try and interact with other users, make a lot of friends and that will help get people to start reading his or her story when he or she decides to publish one. And if a writer, I would advise him or her to be patient, not focus his or her mind on the number of reads or votes because it may cause him or her to delete the story out of frustration when the numbers refuse to increase. Wattpad is a large platform and recognition comes slowly.

4 What is the best part of Wattpad?

That's kind of hard. But I think it's the clubs. It's nice when other experienced users help you to decipher a certain problem, whiles you interact, share likes and dislikes, favorite genres and get them to check out your story as well and offer feedback.

5 How would you spend a rainy day?

I would just log onto wattpad and read stories from my favorite authors. After that watch tv for an hour or two. When I get bored, I'll plug in my head phone and listen to music, mostly from pentatonix, until I fall asleep. Quite boring, right?

6 What is your favorite TV show?

Probably Merlin, LOL.

7 What is your favorite book?

If tomorrow comes by Sydney sheldom.

8 If you could spend the day with your favorite celeb, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would spend it with Zac Efron and I will spend most of the time taking a bout of pictures and post them on my Facebook and twitter. Weird, right? I'm not a very fun person so...

9 What inspired you to write?

When I started reading on wattpad, I was especially fascinated by the beautiful talents, but I read one book in particular (Sexy Wreck) which inspired me to try out my own mind.

10 What's the best way to handle a bully?

Point blank, I just have to:

-Avoid the bully as much as I can. Won't walk on roads he or she walks.

-Be as brave as I can. Sometimes a stern "don't mess with me", might help.

-Ignore whatever bad thing the bully points out about me and feel good and proud about yourself.

-Try to react as emotionlessly as I can. Displaying emotions of anger or hurt would only bolster the bully's spirit since what he or she wants is to hurt me anyways.

-Talk to someone superior about it. That is, someone the bully fears like a teacher, principal, his or her parents, etc.-So I think that's enough

11 Who's your favorite author outside Wattpad?

Sydney Sheldom (he is dead but that doesn't change anything)

request time!

I make a humble request for my story, Repercussions, to be read by all of you

I make a humble request for my story, Repercussions, to be read by all of you. I won't assure you that it will be the best you'll ever read on wattpad, but I can tell you it's worth a try. I created a story which delves into the human emotions like fears, insecurities, doubts and uncertainties which may drive people to do things they wouldn't have done otherwise. It teaches the readers the value of fortitude which is a very important weapon for fighting and chasing away their fears, and the that lack of fortitude can bring so many consequences.