Interview #26 @books_nutellalove

1 what's your favorite aspect of Wattpad? 

I love the aspect of the community. The people we get to know, the stories we get to read.

2 what's your daily writing routine?

Honestly, if I had a routine I would have been the happiest person. I try writing whenever I get time, which is not very often. So I keep a small notebook with me wherever I go and jot down the ideas I get and modify them later.

 3 what's one tip you'd give a newcomer? 

Writing is something that doesn't come easy. Keep at it. It'll be difficult on some days more than the others. But keep at it. Keep writing and it'll become a part of you.

4 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

Ah, that's really difficult to specify. I'm a Hindu, so we have festivals almost in every month of the year. But, I'd say Diwali and Holi are my favorites.

5 what's your dream vacation? 

I've lived all my life in hot countries so going to someplace with a lot of snow, like Switzerland or somewhere similar.

6 how would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

I would probably get shitfaced.

7 how would you spend a rainy day?

Either curled up on my sofa beside the window drinking bourbon. Or I'd be driving my bike when it rains and I'll get drenched.

 8 what's your favorite color? 

Black. No second thought about it.

9 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

Leonardo de Caprio or Johnny Depp or David Beckham. Why? Because why not?

 10 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask? 

After seeing my favorite author, who is J.K. Rowling, I'd probably faint. If she's still there when I'm coherent I'd ask her to make an audiobook of the Harry Potter series.

11 what's one Wattpad goal? 

Probably to read as many books as I can and make more friends along the way.