interview #22 @brightplaces

1 what is your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

I love the community here! Everyone is super sweet and supportive. Although there are some trolls, a majority of the Wattpad population is amazing. 

2 what's a piece of advice you'd pass to a newcomer?

 Don't focus on the numbers! I used to do this, but it's more about whether or not you enjoy what you do. 

3 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

 I honestly don't have a favorite author, but I'd ask how they feel about comment chains. Random but . . 

4 what's your favorite book?

 Haha I'm unable to pick, but I'd definitely recommend All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven to everyone. 

5 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, followed or comment? 

I most definitely am! I cherish all the support I get, but I also question it because I'm a LOSER!! 

6 what's your favorite holiday and why?

It's an Indian holiday, actually. It's Holi because it's fun to smash all the colors, and I really want to try bhaang one day 

7 what's your daily writing routine? 

I wouldn't say that I write every single day, but I definitely thanks others for support and reply to some comments. Afterwards, I plan ahead for plots by just writing out some bullet points of events I want to have occur. Additionally, I'm planning on starting a bujo soon, so I might have some specifics about what I want to do in that and stuff. 

8 what's your favorite snack? 

HOT CHEETOS BABY 

9 what's your favorite movie?

 I can't pick!! 

10 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

 It would probably consist of me screaming and sobbing. 

11 how would you spend a rainy day?

 Listening to music and chilling! 

Request time! 

Mention one of your books and why someone should consider itI'd say Picket Fence because it's really down-to-earth and honestly kind of relatable and fun. It's got a bit of cuteness here and there, but it's kind of like a fun teenage experience (:

 It's got a bit of cuteness here and there, but it's kind of like a fun teenage experience (: