interview #14 @allyrwilliams

1 how would you spend a rainy day?

Probably curled up with a fuzzy blanket, a cup of coffee and my computer to push out some chapters!

2 what's your favorite aspect of Wattpad?

The community! I've been able to connect with so many amazing authors and create friendships of a lifetime! 

3 what's your favorite snack?

Hands down, pickles! I know most hate them, but I love anything salty! 

4 if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask?

I would choose Suzanne Young, author of The Program. I would love to dig deep into her mind, and ask what her writing process is.

5 what's your schedule regarding your writing?

As of right now, my world revolves around writing. So, when I don't have writers block, I spend most of my days writing. However, I get most of my work done at night. I mostly update on Fridays!

6 what's your dream vacation?

Greece! I'm half Greek so I would love to visit! 

7 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follower or comment?

I'm constantly surprised!  Having people who genuinely enjoy my books is the most amazing thing! Wattpad is such an expansive site, and there are a thousand ways to grow! 

8 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would for sure have to pick Kaya Scodelario! I'd love to explore London with her!

 9 what's one Wattpad goal? 

I'd be thrilled to be a wattpad star, and that's something I'm working towards.

 10 what's one tip you'd give a newcomer?

 Don't give up! It can seem like you're not growing, but it will happen. Also, consistency is the key! I've noticed people gravitate more towards completed books, so keep going for it!

 11 what's your favorite movie?

 That's so hard! I'm a total movie-buff, but at the moment The First Purge that just came out is number one on my list! For now...

Request time!