interview #12 @bookwormSarah

1 What's your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

My favorite thing is definitely the community I get to interact with!

2 What's a good piece of advice for a newcomer? 

Don't give up, ever. I know it's tempting, but don't.

3 What's your favorite book?

It's so difficult to choose, but a recent favorite has to be Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo.

 4 What's your dream vacation?

Going to Italy with my grandma to see my heritage 

 5 What's one Wattpad goal ?

reach 1.1 K followers

 6 What's your favorite holiday and why? 

Christmas because of all the joy, family time, and because Jesus was born. :)

7 What's your favorite movie?

To All The Boys I've Loved Before.

 8 If you could hang out with your favorite celeb, who would you choose and what would you do? 

I think I'd choose Ariana Grande, and I'd just want to chill and watch her creative process to be honest.

9 How would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

I'd probably celebrate with friends or family. Nothing too big.

10 How would you spend a rainy day?

Sleeping, reading, writing, and dramatically staring out the window. Oh and taking pictures

Request time

Fractured Fire is a fantasy story combined with sci-fi, mixing some things we know today with the possibility of humans developing powers

Fractured Fire is a fantasy story combined with sci-fi, mixing some things we know today with the possibility of humans developing powers. A teenage girl is dealt a very rough hand, but she joins a rebellion. As the book progresses, she's not sure that all intentions are pure. It's a blend of adventure, romance, and evolving friendships. For fans of magical abilities, of romance, and of a few twists and turns along a journey of rebellion in a messed up world.