interview #16 @Jaspira

1 What's your dream vacation? 

My dream vacation will be on the sandy shores of a beach or at the top of a mountain. 

2 What is your favorite movie? 

It's a Wonderful Life is my favorite movie. It's an old classic.

3 Who is your favorite celebrity? 

Aiden Turner.

4 If you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you choose and what would you ask? 

My favorite author would be Charles Dickens. I would ask how he came up with such diverse characters.

5 What is your favorite book? 

My favorite book is Poldark. It's historical fiction of the most romantic time.

6 What is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about Wattpad is the supportive family.

 7 Are you still surprised when you gain a new comment, follower or vote? 

Yes I am always surprised at the level of support. It's encouraging and I always try to support too.

8 What is a piece of advice you'd give a newcomer? 

The advice I'd give to anew comer is to keep writing and get involved.

9 what inspired you to write?

I've been writing since I could hold a pencil. Writing is in me like breathing.

 10 What's your favorite TV show? 

Poldark and Downton Abby.

11 What's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

anything by Bruno Mars

request time!

I enjoy all of my books but would suggest For the Love of Patra. It's a very emotional book. It's absolutely not you typical princess story. But it is drowning with romance and happily ever after.

 But it is drowning with romance and happily ever after