Interview #7 @Sarahjl24

1 what's your favorite aspect of Wattpad?

Being able to write and read freely with other people who are aspiring to do whatthey love just like I am.

2 what's your daily writing routine?

My daily writing routine is basically just procrastinating and hoping that I getsomething released by Sunday honestly.

3 what's your dream vacation?

probably South Korea because I am currently learning the language and I love the culture.

4if you could gain advice from your favorite author, who would you ask and what would you ask?

I don't have just one favorite author, but I would ask any of them how they staymotivated.w, etc.

5 are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follower or piece of feedback?

I wouldn't say surprised but more of a joy feeling to know that someone took thetime and thought I was worthy of that certain vote, follow, etc.w

6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

CrankThatFrank and we would make emo memes.

7 what's your favorite song? Who's the artist?

Anything by Fall Out Boy or Bring Me the Horizon.

8 what's one tip you'd give a newcomer?

Keep workin' hard, babe, you're doin' great.

9how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Cry tears of "I can't believe this is happening".

10 how would you spend a rainy day?

I could lie and say I'd be writing but I would actually be playing Sims 4 and daydreaming about my books. 

11 what's your favorite color?

Grayand black like everything I own.

Request time!

Gray has always loved her, or so Tess thought.