interview #19 @paintblotches

1 How would you advise a Wattpad newbie? 

Write what you love, not what you think people will love. It's your work, you should be your number 1 fan. Make friends! The Wattpad community is incredible and I've made so many amazing friends here, having friendship on here makes your experience a thousand times better!

2 What is one Wattpad goal you have?

I would absolutely love to reach 100k reads on one of my stories!

 3 What is your favorite season?

I love winter so much, I love jumpers and blankets and rain and hot chocolate!

 4 What's the best way to spend a rainy day? 

Wrapped up in a bunch of blankets reading a book or watching my favorite shows (and never ever forget the hot chocolate)! 

5 What is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

Definitely the people, I have made best friends here! You can truly be yourself, the person you think will be judged in real life. But you're not, truly being yourself is the best thing.

 6 Who is your favorite author outside Wattpad?

Patrick Ness is my all time favorite author!

 7 If you could spend the day with your favorite celeb, who would you choose and what would you do? 

I actually can't choose omg. But either Nina Dobrev or Andy Biersack! Literally just eat food all day and go to the movies and go BOWLING!

8 What inspired you to write? 

I started reading when I started high school, I used to hate it. Then I started writing because I loved creating my own world and becoming the characters so I could write them as realistically as possible. It's the best distraction for me because I can pour everything into my writing and just be by myself for a while.

9 What's your favorite book?

A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness

 10 What's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

I'm loving i miss the old u by Blackbear at the moment!

 11 What's your favorite TV show?

The Vampire Diaries! Ugghhh, I've rewatched it 7 times!!

request time!

I only have one book at the moment called Hi, Beautiful which is a dialogue story! It shows that you shouldn't let your worth be determined by someone else and that you should just love yourself from the beginning! It's a cute read and I'm having so much fun writing it