interview #4 @djdiamondmind1738

1 what's your favorite snack? 

muffins 

2 what's a tip you'd pass to a newcomer?

For the newcomers to Wattpad, I would tell you guys to keep your head up. Everything will start off slow for your books but you cant give up because of hate! Keep pushing! ❤️

 3 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

My favorite thing about wattpad is just... the community itself. Almost everyone is funny, caring, and loving. When something bad is going on there's always someone there helping you come back into the light. The Wattpadian community is so supportive.

4 how would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

I would celebrate a publishing deal by telling Wattpad first, and then posting it on any social media I have. Afterwards, I would dive in head first into my new career/hobby of writing. 

5 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, follower or comment? 

Yes! I am very surprised. Everyday. Someone asks me to make a book cover and I am like "who me? Uh, are you sure?" And then someone follows me. I'm like oh my gosh, how did you guys find me? You know! And then when someone who doesn't follow me comments on my books and post something funny or inspiring I am like "oh my chocolate drops! Wattpad is literally like my second family!"

6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do? 

I think anyone that follows me and reads my bio can yell that answer from the rooftop! But lets clap our hands for Francisco Lachowski! I would never leave his sight for that whole day. I would probably snap a lot of pictures with him and try to join him and Gigi Hadid in their modeling careers. I wouldn't do anything possessive or creepy. He can keep his hands and lips to himself lol!

7 how would you spend a rainy day?

A rainy day, since I love the city, I would probably chase a taxi in the rain with my boyfriend. I hate indoor activities so reading in a house on a rainy day to me is a no-no. Lol.

 8 what inspired you to write? 

I Don't have anything from the past, but now, Cardi B is what and who inspires me to keep writing. She made it possible for not only people but for small town females. She has proven that us, females... we can put our minds to everything we believe in. That's why I keep pushing towards my goals in writing. I feel if small town Cardi can do it small town Dj can do it! 

9 what's your favorite holiday and why? 

My favorite holiday is New Years! Its not because it was so close to Christmas. Its because I can thank God for letting me live another year. 

10 what's one Wattpad goal? 

One wattpad goal is to get as successful as Eliahgreenwood on Wattpad and real life. I want my stories to be so good people would like to have merchandise and my book WOULD get a publishing deal!

11 What's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist? 

Passport Home by a man named JP Cooper. 

Request time!

One request would be The Bad Boy Has A Secret. It is completed for one. Also it isn't exactly a cliché story. It ends with a cliffhanger and I think the readers would enjoy it!

 It ends with a cliffhanger and I think the readers would enjoy it!