interview #2 @Quietlyflourish

1 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas. I like driving around and seeing all the lights and I love all the baking!! And of course, celebrating Christ's birth!!

2 what's your favorite book?

I have quite a few, but one I've read multiple times is There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones. No surprise, it's set in Ireland!

3 who's your favorite author outside Wattpad?

That's a tough question!! I love Jenny B. Jones' writing style. She's a pro at mixing humor with more serious/sweet moments.

4 what's one of your favorite songs? Who's the artist?

Just one of my favorites is Fields of Gold sung by Celtic Woman.

5 what's your favorite aspect of Wattpad?

I love "meeting" other authors, especially if we have more in common than the fact we both like writing. It's nice to see that there are other people like you. You know you're not alone.

6 what's your favorite snack?

A smoothie.

7 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I'm not really into the whole celebrity thing. I'd probably choose a Broadway actor. Maybe Christy Altomare, the lead in Anastasia. She seems really down to earth and fun. We could just hang out backstage and then I could watch the show!

8 what's one Wattpad goal?

Just to grow in my craft, get better at writing.

9 what's a tip you'd pass to a newcomer?

Be yourself and don't write what you think people want to read, write what YOU want to write!!

10 do you have any other creative outlets?

Photography, baking, & crafting.

11 what's your favorite movie?

I don't really have one movie that tops them all for me. I like Pride and Prejudice (2005), Newsies The Broadway Musical, Narnia, Harry Potter. I can't choose just one!!

Request time!
Feel free to check out my blog book, She's a Wildflower. It has personal blog post type chapters, snippets of my fiction writing, some of my poetry and quotes by others that I find inspiring.

 It has personal blog post type chapters, snippets of my fiction writing, some of my poetry and quotes by others that I find inspiring