42: Forgiven

"Lauren..." Merle says, his knife blade touching my back instantly sending shivers down my spine.

"What?" I groan.

"Why are you sitting still?! They're here. We can finally punish them, make them pay! What are you doing?" He shouts.

"Merle.." Daryl says.

"What?"

"I'm your brother. What are you doing? This is obscured." He pleads.

"You were my brother and as soon as you got the chance you threw me out! Tell you what..I don't regret leaving when I was younger, because right now, you left me."

"Merle." I say, finally finished of thinking up a plan.

He nods, and pats my back. Shit, he really trusts me.

"Let me deal with them."

"No! We make them pay, 2 not 1." He exclaims.

"Merle. There are some things I want to say and I feel having you, Martinez and The Governor around me, I can't say them. Please." I plead, fluttering my eyelashes.

He was unresponsive.

"If you want, I'll do no harm, and then we can do it together. I'll even save Rick for you."

The words coming out of my mouth made me want to vomit, I cannot believe this is what I wanted a few days ago.

"Right." He says, as they all quickly exit the room.

"Right. Were gonna have to run, okay, I'm sorry for getting you into this mess and I was a fool to be
this stupid and to think that even hurting any of you guys in any shape or form would have made me happier and I just don't know why I would have-"

I could feel my self blabbing on and on, but I couldn't stop myself, and in my eyesight I noticed Carl stand up, and approach me. His face got closer, as his hot breath trailed down my neck, as his soft lips touched me, causing me to shut up.

"I forgive you." He says, his fingers trailing through my hair.

"I forgive you too." Sophia says, approaching me.

One by one, the remains of my group approached me, all saying they forgave me for the terrible things id done.

"What are we doing still here then?" I say.

"We've missed you." Daryl says, patting my back.

"Let's go." Rick says, as I load my gun.

///

Hey Guys! Only a few chapters left!

Follow my Instagram maybe? It's @riggsf4cts 💞