27: Half Beaten, Half Dead

"So..where's your group?" Brian says, tracing his footprints around the chair where I sit.

"In a town." I lie. "Near Macon."

"Why were you so far away from Macon?" He asks, not sounding too convinced.

"Ran away."

"Why?"

"Because." Still lying.

"Because.."

"Your a bastard." I say, leaping out of my seat and running to Sophia.

Brian run towards me, and grabs my foot, making me pound against the floor.

A glass vase falls from the side, and smashes in front of me.

I crawl further towards the shattered glass, but get vigorously pulled back.

"Shit." I mutter, kicking and fussing, occasionally hitting Brians face. Whoops.

I get flipped on my back, as Brian sits on top of me, with a swollen eye and busted lip.

"Sit still bitch." He says, punching my face hard.

I squirm and squeal as he lowers his hand to his buckle, and starts to push my top up.

I turn to Sophia, who was cutting through the rope using glass from the vase.

I reach my hand out, not obviously and grab a Piece of the shattered vase and I bring my hand back to my side.

"Stop squirming." He says, my shirt now pulled past my chest, leaving me in my bra.

Sophia, hurry.

I turn to Sophia, who had completely loosened herself, and was no longer tied to the chair.

so I raise my hand, and shove the glass into his left eye, I raise my leg and kick him in his 'manly bits.' causing him to flinch and he leaps of me, screaming and holding his bleeding eye.

"Run!" I say to Sophia, as we escape from the building which seemed to be in the middle of nowhere.

"I'll get you. Watch your backs!" Brian screams, running out of the building, but me and Sophia had already entered the forest, half-beaten and half-dead.