25: You Turned Your Back On Us

"Merle. Merle. Tell him to let us go, c'mon." I say, still trying to loosen the grip of the man behind me.

"No can do." He says.

As he appears from the shadows, I notice something, peculiar.

"You have one arm?" I say.

"Walker bit my left one. Funnily enough after I left you guys, but I didn't leave. You forced me too." Merle says, walking back and forth.

"We're sorry." Sophia says.

"Sorry my ass." Merle says spitting in her face.

"Please. Were just kids." I say.

"Kids that get in the fucking way!" Merle shouts.

"What do you want?!" I scream.

"I want to feel Shanes dead body, in my own hands. He's the reason I'm no longer with you guys, the reason I am no longer with my own brother!" Merle shouts, anger throughout his voice.

"I think a lot of people want Shane dead to be honest." I say.

"Let go of her. Come sit with ol' uncle Merle." He says, patting the sofa.

So I do. Not because I want to, because I'm scared he might stab me with the knife that's in place for his hand.

"What?" I say.

"Why's Shane so unpopular?" He asks.

"Slept with Lori." I spit out.

"And Lori is.."

"Pregnant." I say.

"Hmm. Good. Let's go." Merle says.

Before Merle even finishes his sentence, my eyesight goes black, as I feel a bag go around my head, and tightens around.

Merle turned his back on us, like we did him.

Long Way Home (A Carl Grimes Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara