11: Horror Movies or Just Life

Only a day of persuading was all it took to persuade the others, we needed this Warehouse and the supplies inside.

It turns out King George Estate wasn't too far away, so Me, Carl, Rick and Glenn took the Dodge Challenger to the Warehouse and agreed when we return we attack the military base.

"Here we are." Rick says, pulling up outside the Warehouses.

They sun reflected against the old, rusted metal stacked all over the place.

We all step out, and begin to pull our guns out, 4 of us came to the Warehouses, 4 of us will come out safely.

There seemed to be no walkers around, nothing, empty.

It was all to eerie.

"This reminds me of a scene from a horror movie." Carl says.

"Yes! If we put blood and guts everywhere of course. Although, our life now seems to be a bit of a horror movie." I say.

"What's your favourite movie? Well was?" Carl asks.

"Anything with Leonardo DiCaprio, I mean, he is very dashing." I say, putting on a strong, but fake British accent. I wink at Carl and then begin to speak. "What was yours?"

"Id have to say Chronicle."

"I've never seen it, I must say." I say, still with the fake British accent but I had honestly never heard of the movie.

"You haven't lived. As soon as I find a working DVD player, you are experiencing life."

"So Chronicle describes life?" I say, laughing. He was nerdy, but he looked far from it.

"Yes." He simply replies, a smile forming across his face, the exact same smile that he made in Spanish class, just over a week ago.

We scanned the Warehouse for walkers, but there was none.

But there was crate-loads of weapons. From pistols, to snipers, to rifles. Grenades to knifes, to medication. Everything we needed was in here.

"Take it all." I say.

"We won't fit it all." Glenn says, looking at the car.

"We attach it to the top of the car, with rope." I say, pulling out the metre long entangled length of rope, hidden amongst crates.

"Or.." Carl says.

"Or what?" Glenn says.

"We take 2 cars." He says, stripping away a piece of fabric, which, behind kept the immaculate BMW sports model hidden away.

"2 cars." We all say, in sync, as we begin to pack up.

"They are back!" Sophia shouts, running towards the cars, carrying us inside, as they approach the campsite.

"We had no one follow us, or even acknowledge our existence. It as silent there." Rick says, stepping out of the car, before letting me and Carl out.

I run up to Sophia and have her a big hug, she needed it. Especially seeing that Ed was still around.

"We hit the jackpot!" Glenn says, holding a firm grip onto a grenade before tossing it into the air.

"You bastard, you'll kill us all!" Merle shouts, as he enters into the camp. He was missing for a few days, no sign of him, Daryl was the only one concerned of his whereabouts. The rest of us didn't overly give a monkeys left nut.

Glenn caught the grenade, and placed it back into the crate. "I didn't pull the latch." He says, before walking away.

"We attack in 25 minutes." Daryl says, and we all nod, before me, Carl and Sophia go to our camp before we get ready to face the biggest battle we had ever come across.