"Put the stuff here." I place down the boxes we bought as [F/N] put the box she carried next to th the other. "You could go now, Thanks." I thanked her as [F/N] waved at me before she rush out the classroom.

"Is there any chips?" <Cat form> Kuro jump off from my shoulder then to the box.

"No." I open the box and as what Kuro didn't expect, the content of the box was only some kitchen utensil and the ingredients for the setup menu our class decided.

"Eh~" Kuro rolled around the floor, disappointed. "Where's [F/N]? I want some snacks..." still rolling around, sulking. He want to be with [F/N].

I couldn't do anything since she is busy right now too. So, I ignored Kuro as he behave like a spoiled brat and do some cooking.

In [F/N] time off, she went back to the class to take a rest. As she opens the door to our class, all of the people even the costumer stare at her.

Unease by the eyes, she quickly went to the kitchen to find me. But as she did, she meet up with the girls that work to serve the costumers. She knew that she got the wrong room, but when [F/N] wanted to leave, she was grabbed by the girls.

Scared by the girls hands, she was forced to wore the maid apron. Everyone was praising on how cute she is wearing the maid apron that I sew. [F/N] push them aside and run towards the kitchen, this time she wasn't mistaken about the room she went in.

"Oh. [F/N], your--" I stopped mid sentence when I saw her wearing the apron. "I thought you wanted to take a break." I said,

Surprised but what she texted me wasn't like this. Kuro, that was on my shoulder, only stare at her.

"I got forced to wear it." She untie the ribbon on the back of the apron, fold it and put it away.

"But, it looks good on you." I compliment her, [F/N] was about to put away the apron until she suddenly stopped when I compliment her.

"T--thank you." She muttered, avoiding my eyes.

Turning her back on me, I heard what she had said but I didn't had the words to say when I realized that she was blushing. She glance at me, trying to hide her blushing face.

"How's work being Committee member?"

Kuro suddenly said, breaking the awkward moment [F/N] and I had. [F/N] took a moment before she could answer.

"I've been assign to look around the school and how the festival is doing." [F/N] turn to me and Kuro. She explained more as she then suddenly grinned, "I found a great spot to slack off, though."

"...You?" I facepalm myself, from what I heard that is totally how she would behave but. "You need to take your work as a committee member a bit serious." I placed both my hands on her cheeks and pinched it slightly.

"I... am..." [F/N] said, it was a bit hard to understand since I was pinching her cheeks, but that damn cute smile of hers never fail to stop me from getting mad at her.

"I don't believe you." I took back my hands, then placed it on both side of my hips.

[F/N] rubbed her cheeks that was slightly red. Kuro jumped from my shoulder to [F/N]'s, he stare as she laughed out the pain on her cheeks.

"I got time to slack off when I finished handle a fight on the school ground." [F/N] explained why she had extra time and by what she mean is to 'slack off'.

"A fight?" Kuro said, [F/N] took a turn her gaze to him and nod.

"What happen? Did you get hurt?" I asked, looking for any scratches on her. But thankfully, there aren't any.