36 | Elizabeth

After class, I went to Amy's dorm. I was nervous, it was the first time that I'd be seeing her after the whole Paris thing. She probably saw the picture of me and Calum kissing. That would be another fucked up conversation.

I knocked on her door and waited for her to open.

I wasn't sure where we were standing right now, we hadn't talked much after our fight, not at all, to be honest. She did comment on my Insta posts, so that was a good sign.

After a few seconds, she finally opened the door and looked at me, smiling. "Finally! I've been waiting for you!" she said, giving me a hug. "Hey!" I said, relieved that apparently everything between us was okay.

We could never be mad at each other for that long anyway.

"Spill the tea, sis!" she said, closing the door and sitting down on her bed, excited to see me again.

"It was amazing! I went to the concert, and we had drinks afterward with the entire band and Sierra and Crystal were there as well."

Amy slapped my arm. "I don't care about that. Well, I do, but that's not the tea I meant! Calum kissed you! It's all over twitter!" she said.

I blushed and looked away for a second. "Actually, I kissed him there. It was our second kiss." I said, fiddling my fingers, not really sure what to do with them.

Amy's mouth fell open. "What?" she made out. "Uh.. yeah. He kissed me the night before in his hotel room." I said and Amy still hadn't closed her mouth.

"You're kidding?" she said but I shook my head. "I fucked it up, though. I ran out." I said. She slapped my arm again. "Why did you do that?!" she asked. I shrugged. "You know me. I was scared, you know how I am when I get close to boys. And it's just scary, I feel so safe when I'm with him, and all I could think about was that he's going to leave me someday." I said, being honest with her.

Amy wrapped her arm around my shoulders. "It's Calum. He ain't gonna leave you. Or I kill him myself." she said. "How did you fix it?" she asked after. "We talked at the airport before we left and fixed things, I guess. That's when I kissed him." I tell her.

I took a deep breath and looked up at Amy again, tears in my eyes now.

"He said he's falling in love with me."

Amy grabbed my wrist. "Did he really say that? Oh my god. What the fuck! Holy shit? This is the fucking dream!" Amy yelled.

I started to laugh through my tears. "I told him I was falling in love with him too but I didn't want to go fast. And he said okay. He said he's coming to Boston after the tour, or he's inviting me to California." I tell her.

"No fucking way!"

I nodded. "Yup," I tell her. "So, you guys are now dating?" she asked but immediately shook my head. "No! We're not...exclusive. We're just... us? I guess? We talk the same as before, but our I love you's feel different now, and you know, I get a lot of hate. I disabled my Instagram comments and put my twitter account on private."

"That's how it goes. Look at Crystal and Sierra's twitter. For some reason some of the fans hate it." Amy said and I shrugged. "Still sucks," I tell her.

Amy and I talked for a while about everything I did when I was in France before I went back to my own room. Just as I walked in my own room Calum facetimed me.

I answered and let myself fall on my bed. "Hey, you," I said. "Hey princess. How did it go?"

He seemed to be in a hotel, and he was looking tired. The last few days of touring have worn him out. But today was his last performance, ending in Madrid, Spain.

"We're besties again," I told him and smiled.

"Thank god. Anyway, I called you for a reason. When does your Christmas break start?" he asked. "Wait, imma go check," I said before standing up and walking to my calendar.

Grabbing it off the wall, I flipped it to December.

"17 December," I tell him and he smiled. "How do you feel about coming to LA for Christmas break? You can bring Amy as well, I think she would kill you if you didn't bring her. You can spend Christmas with me." Calum asked.

For a second I thought he was kidding, but the soft smile on his face and his serious eyes said enough. He wasn't kidding.

"Yes! Of course! Ohmygod, I'd love to!" I said.

The sparkle in Calum's eyes returned and his smile was now twice as big, and so was mine.

I was going to see Calum again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lmao ik i said i wont be uploading till friday but whO am i kiDDING anywaYyyyY so amy and liz are going to cali!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is something y'all like to see her/them do with cal/the boys? ;) ;)

btw this chapter sucked iknowimsorry