51 | Elizabeth

The next few days flew by, we said goodbye to Luke and Ashton who went back to Australia, we (finally) decorated the Christmas tree, we did tons of Christmas shopping, and Calum and I were totally stuck in the honeymoon phase. We did everything together, always looked happy and shiny and don't even get me started on the sex.

Lots of sex.

I found out that Calum is a big fan of shower sex, so every time I went to take a shower, within three minutes he would join me.

Amy was fine with us two being a disgusting couple, as long as she wasn't left out in the normal activities. Crystal liked Amy, so every now and again she showed up and taking her somewhere so Calum and I got alone time and he could use one of his bad pick up lines like 'let's fight. my lips against yours, be there or be square.'

He was also busy playing the bass a lot, after new year they had to record a new song. They wrote it the same time they wrote Youngblood and wanted to release it as a single, so he had to practice.

I didn't mind, I could stare at him playing the bass all day.

But today, Christmas morning, was different. Calum was busy in the kitchen preparing for the dinner that would be later tonight at Michael's and I had found a twitter account called 'ExposeElizabeth', someone actually made an account like that and had found old pictures that were posted on internet ages ago.

Including a picture of me and Thomas, or Tommy as I used to call him. The account made up that I was dating Tommy and Calum and I was just one big PR stunt.

Calum hadn't found the account yet, but it would probably be a matter of time since fans were tagging him in it every ten seconds. And I rather would have him hear the true story from me than assume things that he read on the internet.

So that's why I walked in the kitchen. I saw Calum busy cutting tomatoes and carrots. He was quite good at cooking, I think he was the only one of the band who still cooks every now and again. Michael probably would live on cheeseburgers without Crystal.

"Hey princess," Calum said once he noticed me walking in. I smiled at him. "Hey, you," I say to him, leaning against the counter and watching him for a few moments.

I took a deep breath, grabbing my phone in my hand. "I need to tell you something."

He looked up, putting down the knife in his hand as he heard my serious tone. "What's up?" he said, walking over to me now. I unlocked my phone and showed Calum the photo the fans had found on the internet, a picture of me and Tommy standing next to each other, giving each other a side hug. They also found one of two kissing as well.

Calum looked at the photo, frowning, making his two eyebrows look like one. He then looked back up at me. "Who's that?" he asked. "My ex. His name is Tommy. Fans on twitter found this picture on google and it led them to his facebook page and they're making up all these stories that aren't true and I just wanted to tell you the truth before you see any of these fake things." I tell him.

He seemed to relax once I told him he was my ex. "Oh right. The fans can be a bit crazy," he said, making his way next to me. "So tell me about him," he said. Not in a forced way, but like he was really interested in to know who this was.

"Well, his name is Tommy, he also lives in Boston, he's a few years older than me and we dated for a little over a year, we broke up last February. Uh.." I said, fiddling with my fingers thanks to the nerves.

Another deep sigh. "He was diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder," I tell him. Calum looked at me, a little confused. "What does that mean?" he asks carefully.

"Basically, it means that someone has like, a repetitive and persistent pattern of violating societal norms and rules... Like - like aggressive conduct that causes physical harm to other people, or stealing, lying, damage stuff." I tell him.

It took a few moments of silence before Calum spoke again.

"He hurt you," he said. It wasn't a question. It was like he finally put the pieces together. He put his hand on top of mine. "What did he do?" he asked, his voice soft and careful again.

I bit my lip. It was hard to Calum this, especially since I had been in therapy ever since it all happened and I had to go to the police with all this shit.

He squeezed my hand. "You don't have to tell me this if you don't want to," he said. I shook my head. "No, I want to tell you. It's just hard."

Another deep sigh. "It started really simple, just calling me names and stuff, money disappearing, not coming home... But after a few months he uh - he set fire to a teacher's car, shoplifting, he was always getting in fights and he -" I stopped for a second, Calum squeezing my hand again. "He started hitting me and get really manipulative with me. And he told me I deserved it every damn time."

"At some point, he saw me talk with this dude from my class in public, and he hit us with a bat. I had to go to the hospital because they could've been a chance I had internal bleedings. I didn't, but the other dude broke a few ribs."

Calum looked at me, his eyes were so sad. That's why I didn't want to tell him, I didn't need a pity vote. "How did it end?"

"It went on for a few months, but one night he tried to - to rape me. He didn't, I kicked him in the balls and took a run for it. That was when I realized that he had issues and I went to the police for attempted rape and assault. He went to jail, but you know, white guy, so he's out and somewhere in Boston, I just haven't seen him yet, thank god." I tell him.

"I just thought I deserved it, when he hurt me, because that's what he told me. And I did love him, so that's why I never did anything before the rape attempt." I tell him.

"That's why you got a panic attack in the club," he said, connecting all the dots. I nodded. "Yeah, it triggered me. I can talk about it easy now, I went to therapy and everything is as fine as it gets, but you know, it sucks when you see people on the internet talk about our relationship." I tell Calum.

"Thank you for telling me. It means a lot to me that you open up to me like that. I just want you to know that I will never hurt you. Never." He tells me and I nodded. "I know, Cal," I said and he sighed. "And I know the fans can suck sometimes, just don't check your twitter that often," he said and I nodded. "Yeah, I know. They just love you and want to protect you." I tell him. "Been there, done that, remember?" I said, laughing, breaking the weird tension from the serious talk we had.

He laughed, wrapping his arms around me. "I know, I know," he said before pressing his lips against mine. "Now, are you gonna help me with dinner or?"

"Okay, just one more kiss," I say, pulling him closer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I have the feeling this isnt the last we hear of tommy lmao but idk i legit have no clue where thsi story is going anyway lmao cuz i dont wanna add all these angst bc i dont want it to be too fake sO