47 | Elizabeth

I had woken up long before Calum did the next morning and sat on his couch in the living room, a blanket wrapped around me as I read one of the books I brought with me.

After an hour or so I heard the unmistakable footsteps of Calum. I looked up from my book to see him walk over to me, wearing his sweatpants and a t-shirt. "Hey you," he said, kissing me of the lips. "What are you reading?" he asked me. "A book," I said and he rolled his eyes as I flipped to the next page. Naturally, he plopped down beside me to look at the book. "What's it called?" this time his head maneuvered around to find the title on the front cover. "It's called None-ya"

"Oh, cool, that's an interesting tit-"

"None-ya business," I tell him as I hide my smirk behind my book as he realized how gullible he is. His eyes widen in awe at first, then squinted to look at me before he begins to dig his fingers into my sides, forcing me to drop the book and burst out in laughter. These were the moments when I knew - I loved him.

"I surrender!" I yelled before he finally let me go and I grabbed my book off the ground.

Calum looked at me. "Are you okay after what happened yesterday?" he asked carefully and I nodded. "Yeah, can we just pretend that part of the night didn't happen?" I ask him and he shrugged. "Of course, as long as you're okay," he said.

He then smirked at me. I raised my eyebrow. "What?" I asked him. "You got some hickey's on ya neck," he says, pointing them out with his fingers. "Yeah, thanks for that, by the way," I say and he stuck out his tongue. "You got what you deserved," he said, winking at me. I just shook my head.

He opened his arms and I moved over, now sitting between his legs on the couch, his arms wrapped around me as I continued reading my book as he turned on his tv. We just sat there for a while in silence.

"Can I paint your nails?" I suddenly asked. Calum put his chin on my shoulder. "Sure. As long as I get to paint yours and we get matching nail polish," he said. "Deal!" I said.

Then the door opened and Amy walked into the living room. "Heyhey," I say to her and she smiled at us. "You two are so fucking adorable."

"So we've been told," Calum said.

"How are you, Liz?" she asked before sitting down on the chair next to the couch. "Fine. I wanna forget it ever happened. Shit happens, right?" I said and she nodded.

"Amy?" Calum suddenly spoke and she looked up to the boy sitting behind me. "Yeah?" she asked him. "How do you feel about going to the studio with the Mike and Ash tonight?" he said, straightening himself a little so he could see her better.

"What?" she asked.

"They're recording a duet, just a cover. We wanted to do something for the fans now the tour ended. So we're recording a few covers for Spotify." he tells her. "That'd be amazing! Are you coming as well?" she asked, now looking at me.

"She isn't," Calum said, smiling a little. "I hope you don't mind, Amy, but I'm taking her out on a date tonight," he said. I turned around a little, looking over my shoulder to Calum.

"Told you I'd take you out on a date before Christmas happened," he said. "Spending time with Mashton while Caz is on a date, man, I'm living the fangirl dream," Amy said excitedly. I raised my eyebrow. "Caz?"

"Yeah, you know, Calum and Liz."

Calum laughed as he got up from behind me. "I'm going to pretend I never heard that and walk with Duke," he said before walking off, leaving me and Amy by ourselves.

Amy jumped up and went to sit on the couch. "Are you excited?!" she asked, clapping her hands from excitement. "Yes, of course! It's our first real date, you know." I told her and she squeaked.