04 | Elizabeth

@Calum5SOS followed you 

At this point, I was freaking out. When I tweeted a picture of the ring, I knew it was a long shot, but I just wanted to return the ring to its rightful owner, and that just happened to be my idol.

The concert was amazing, ever since the boys came back from their hiatus they stepped up their game and being in the second row during the concert had me in a state of euphoria. Imagine how confused I was when something hard hit my head, and then just imagine my face after I look down and saw Calum‛s ring on the ground. 

It was a little bent from some people stepping on it, and I tried to get it back in its original state, but with no success.   

Amy, my best friend who went to the concert with me, gave me the idea to post it on twitter and let the 5SOSfam help me get Calum‛s attention. The chances of him seeing it was so small, the man gets a billion tweets a day, but he saw it.

And now I am screaming in front of my desktop, my phone wouldn‛t stop buzzing from all the twitter notifications I am getting and I might pass out. 

Should I start the conversation on DM? Should I wait for him to send me a message? He said he was gonna DM me. Yeah, I should wait. 

I sat back down at my desk and opened twitter. It suprised me that mine hasn‛t crashed yet. After scrolling through the tweets for a few minutes, I noticed that I had a new message on my DM‛s.

Okay, okay.  Breath.