45 | Elizabeth

Trigger warning for sexual assault. Please don't read if this is a trigger for you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day we all went to Michael's house around 7 PM. Michael had a big ass penthouse in the middle of Hollywood, about twenty minutes away from the others. After a little bit of drinking at his, we took a cab to this club called "Bananas", one of the biggest clubs around Hollywood.

We started with drinks at the bar before we all went on the dancefloor. It reminded me of the time we all went out in France, but this time Amy was there as well, having the time of her life.

The club was packed with bodies moving and dancing everywhere and it took us a while before finding a good spot, but once we did, Calum grabbed my hip to inch it closer to his. He looked up to me, a smirk on his face as we started to dance casually to the beat, my body moving in time with his.

After a while, I raised my arm to rest it at the back of his neck as our bodies continued to move in time with their music. In response, Calum placed his hands on my waist, this time keeping his gaze locked on mine. The alcohol was running through our veins and the fact that it was really hot in this club didn't help us. We were both tipsy as fuck and my face was red from the heat.

At some point, he turned me around, my back pressed against his chest, and I started slowly grinding him. I could hear Calum groan in my ear, his pants probably getting a little too tight. "You're killing me, woman." He said in my ear and I smiled at the achievement.

This was something I'd probably never do when I'm sober, but thanks to the tequila shots we had at Michael's house and the vodka shots we had at the bar, I couldn't care less.

Calum grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the crowd and dragged me to the toilets, he didn't even care to hide the bulge in his pants. "Maybe you should stop wearing skinny jeans," I tell him and winked at him as he pushed me softly against the wall. "Maybe you should kiss me right now." He said, his voice low and raspy, which made him sound freaking hot. "That's the least you can do after getting me hard." He said before I grabbed his t-shirt and pushed my lips against his.

The kiss became rougher as I opened my mouth, letting Calum's tongue in. This was the first time we went further than a simple soft kiss. After that he started biting my neck, probably leaving a trail of hickeys before going back to continue his amazing French kiss.

I wasn't going to have sex with him in this bathroom, though, and just as I was getting ready to tell him just that, he stopped. I swear that he could read my mind. "I don't want our first time to be in a club." He said, scratching the back of his head as I nodded. "Me neither. That was hot, though." I said and he coughed. "So much for taking it slow." He said, the bulge in his pants probably being really uncomfortable right now. "I need a smoke." He said as he let out a deep sigh. I giggled as I followed him back in the club.

Everyone in the club had too much to drink. I lost Amy and Ashton a while ago, Luke was having a great time on the dance floor by himself and Calum dragged Michael outside for a smoke, even though Michael didn't even smoke.

So that left me by myself at the bar, sipping my red bull vodka. After a few minutes, I got bored, so I downed the glass before jumping up and making my way to Luke.

His face lit up as he saw me on the dancefloor. "Finally!" he said before I started dancing to the rhythm of the music. Luke was a happy drunk, and I was tipsy, so our dance moves probably weren't the best, but we were having a good time.

Luke and I started to dance a little closer and he laughed at me as he poked my neck. "Did you and Calum have steamy hot sex in the toilets just now?" he said, pointing out my hickeys. I slapped his hand away and shook my head. "No, you dumbass. I don't want our first time to be against the wall of a dirty club!"