79 | Elizabeth

Content. The pillow under my head was cold just in the way I liked it and I felt content. Sleep was slowly slipping away from me, but I didn't want to let it. Birds were chirping and cars were whirring by, the world was starting its day, but I was not ready to start mine. All I wanted was to snuggle with Calum a little bit longer. The soft sheets tangled around my legs, the smooth surface of the pillow against my cheek, the fingertips tracing unrecognizable shapes into my back. I slowly opened my eyes, taking in the surroundings of the hotel room.

"Mornin' baby," Calum said, leaning his head on his hand looking down at me lying next to him.

"Morning," I said, stretching my arms past my head with a big yawn. "I fell asleep during the movie last night?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah, you did. It's okay," he said. He had a playlist playing softly in the background and he lifted his hand up, rubbing his hand up and down my left shin. "Slept well?" he asked. "Yeah, I did." I smiled at him, his touch sending tingles over my skin. Even after being almost eight months together Calum's touch still sent my body into a frenzy, I was excited every time I got to be with him even in the simplest ways. His eyes linger on me a little longer. My skin suddenly feels really warm under his gaze, his fingers still rubbing up and down my left leg.

"You know, you're really beautiful." he hummed a soft grin turning up the corners of his lips and I look back up at him, my cheeks heating up bashfully.

"I'm serious! You're stunning. Just like this, no makeup, relaxing in my arms, this is my favorite." he says, his lips kissing just below my ear sending chills down my spine. "I'm so in love with you," he whispered and I chuckled. "I am so in love with you too."

I can feel him smile cheekily against my neck as he kisses back up the corner of my lips. He dots kisses around my face, starting at my nose, then my chin, working his way to the opposite corner of my lips, his teeth grazing over the soft flesh and you tug lightly on his wanting him to kiss me properly.

"You're always soo needy for my kisses, huh?" he chuckles. I just nod in response, tilting my head to try and bring my lips down, wanting more of his irresistible kisses. He smirked and leaned into me, giving me what I want, my lips moving against his. Tongues working playfully against each other. I was breathing heavier and I moan softly against his lips as my hips started slightly grinding down against him.

"Can't keep doin' that unless you wan' more, baby girl." he groans. I giggled, stopping instantly. "Sorry, sorry. Jus' wanna keep kissing for a little bit." I hum after getting a bit carried away in our kiss. "Alright, petal. We can keep kissing as long as you want," he chuckles, sliding his hands up and down my sides. "We got all the time."

After a bit, there was a knock on the door. Calum groaned, slowly getting up as he grabbed a pair of sweatpants and threw them on, walking to the door and opening it.

"Everyone in here decent?" I heard Luke ask and I couldn't help but giggle. "We're good," I said and Calum walked back into the room, followed by Luke. "Hey, at least I knocked this time," he said, smiling as he sat down on the bed that I was still in. "So, do you guys have any plans for today?" he asked and I shrugged.

"Not really, no. Why?" Calum asked, grabbing a shirt. "Me and Ashton want to go in the city and shop for some clothes for the rest of the tour, you can tag along if you want, I know Liz knows the city better than us, and you, my friend, need some new clothes as well," he said, petting Calum on the shoulder.

"Sure, sounds fun!" I said excitedly. "Is Michael not coming?"

Luke shook his head. "Nah, he's with Crystal, you know how it goes," Luke said and I nodded. Michael was spending more and more of his free time with Crystal, which was understandable, but I missed them hanging out with us. "Alright, we'll get ready and meet you in the lobby," Calum said and Luke nodded, turning back around and making his way to his own hotel room.