welcome.

Hey, you can call me Quinn.

When I wrote this, I was in 8/9th grade, which was quite a few years ago. My writing is nowhere near perfect. If you're looking for quality, you probably won't find it here. But you will find quantity.

I have deleted all the A/N parts because they're irrelevant. As well as all the tags/face reveals/offensive or questionable oneshots. I shouldn't have put those up at the age I was.

Anyway, here's my warning for you guys:

I have an intolerance for aarmau/Aaron. I do not have to explain myself, all you have to know is that I don't like him. I get that everyone is allowed to ship what they want, and hold their own opinions.

This is exactly why you will be respecting my wishes. You are on my territory. This book was my life for years. I spent hours of my free time writing and updating for this stupid fandom, only for it to not pay off the way it should've.

Here are my simple rules:

1. Don't mention Aarmau in the comments.
2. Don't mention Aaron in the comments.
3. Don't start shipping problems.

I would bet this whole account that you're new to the fandom. I on the other hand, am a goddamn veteran. I have watched Aphmau go from roleplay content to the hide n seek/whatever else she does now with the voice actors.

Take into consideration that I'm tired. I have dealt with more than you can imagine. This fandom is toxic and unfair.

Please, follow the rules. Play nice.

Enjoy the book.

Oh, also. I hardly ever come on here anymore. To get a comment back from me is like winning a golden ticket. I main on theilguna now. All my other socials are in my bio.