Garroth x Reader ~ Happy Family ~ Part 2

Sleeping on the floor didn't really work for me but, this time I go sleep because I went on the bed after dissing the floor. Enjoy!

-WARNING THERE IS SWEARING AND IT WILL NOT BE BUTTER STICKS OR SPRINKLING LIKE YESTERDAY!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!-

-The Italic is your thoughts-

You groan and go to touch your forehead. Only to feel a bond on your wrists.

Confused, you try to get them off but no avail.

You open your left eye and then your right.

This is one dark ass room.

You feel the rope on your ankles as well, but they're tied to the chair.

"(Y/n)?" Someone whispers.

You groan again and you head falls down. To where your looking at your lap.

"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" They whisper again.

"Mngf." You respond.

I like how I can think perfectly fine but my communications skills are lacking.

Then it clicks.

"Garroth?"

"Okay, so they didn't make you stupid." He says.

He thought- what?

"What happened?" You whisper.

"You fell asleep on my shoulder and I fell asleep too. Your too comfy to sleep next to. I don't know what happened afterwards." He says.

"We drugged you." Someone with a raspy voice says.

Your head shoots to the doorway and the man stands there.

"Okay?" You say slowly.

Don't horror movies usually go like this? Is he going to break the news to us that he's going to kill us later?

Another man comes into the room.

By the smell of the alcohol, you can tells he's been drinking. A lot.

He walks perfectly fine though. Doesn't stumble. He walks over to you.

"Oooh she's pretty."

I thought I was gorgeous.

"She's more than pretty." Another man says.

Okay, bonded to the chair. Three men and one is for sure an alcoholic. What's next?

The alcoholic places his two of his filthy fingers under your chin and lifts it.

"I like her. I want first."

Garroth doesn't seem to agree with that, he starts squirming and trying to get out.

"Stop moving blondie." Raspy says.

"Try me." He growls.

Alcohol decides to try and kiss you.

You turn your head and he slaps you.

Try me is right Garroth.

Instead he grabs your face and squishes it like a little kid. He tries to kiss you again but you spit in his face.

"Stupid bitch!" He yells and slaps you.