Moriko Arakaki

Just saying. If you're going to listen to the music, it does have swear words. Just saying. Hope you enjoy.

" M-misaki! It was o-only a week!"

Misaki was squeezing the living daylights out of me.

" Yeah but its too long though."

Why did I choose her as my roommate?

" P-please I-I can't b-breathe!"

She let go and I had to catch my breath. I turned to her and I smiled.

" Thanks for cleaning the house though."

She almost came to hug me and I took a step back.

" I don't need another hug Misaki."

" But don't you like hugs?"

" I do but, I want to go to my room."

" Just a quick one."

" No."

" Fine but, Macy wants to see you." She bit her lip

" Annnddd?"

She sighed " Garroth."

" Okay I'll see Macy tomorrow and maybe Garroth and Travis too." I started to walk towards my room.

I popped in my ear buds and listened to Trespassing By: Adam Lambert. I started to hum to myself as I walked over to my bags and started to unpack. I put everything away and sat on the small chair I had in front of my t.v. Deciding if I wanted to play a video game for an hour.

I pulled out a game and started to play it. I got through as many bosses as possible in record time. ( For me). I looked at the clock and it was nearly midnight. I saved and turned off my system. I changed into my green shirt and white bottoms. I really had no specific favorite color. I walked over to my bed and plopped down. Tomorrow I was going to get hugged too much. Especially for my liking.

---Next Morning---

I woke up to nothing. I looked at the clock and it was around 8am. I grabbed my favorite shirt with the characters from Host Club.

A/N: I finished Attack On Titan. Let me just say... It was really amazing. I'm onto Ouran Host Club now.

I got into the shower. Nothing special perverts. Lol jk. Don't want to make you guys mad. I got out and dried my hair. I got dressed and made my hair wavy. Not too much though.

I put on my purple tennis shoes and grabbed my ear buds. I put them in and walked out of my bedroom. I played the same song I had on yesterday. I expected to get ambushed by Misaki but, luckily she was asleep. I crept out of my room to the front door. Eating the plane food really filled me up.

I walked out the front door and made my way to the guys' house. I made it there and hoped that they were awake. It was kind of early but, I didn't care. I knocked and surprisingly Laurance was there in a flash. I looked at him a bit nervous because he looked me up and down. He then hugged me and I thought to my self " They're gonna kill me before I get to Travis."

" U-uhm Laurance, I kind o-of want to b-breathe s-still." I went limp in his hug and he kept hugging. I looked up like I was going to kill him but, he didn't see my eyes.

" P-please Laurance." I was then stating to see stars

" Seriously Laurance." I saw Dante walk out and he saw my eyes and chuckled and walked over.

" Laurance, I think she still wants to live."

You could practically draw x's on my eyes by now.

Laurance let go and I almost fell over. Travis caught me and hugged me lightly. I was wheezing for air and I looked at Laurance. He was smiling like an idiot.

" You're home a bit early don't you think?" Travis asked

" Mom and dad wanted me to leave for some reason." I looked at Travis and he nodded.

" I heard that Garroth wanted to see me so-"

I was then cut off by Garroth and he was hugging harder than Laurance. I looked at my brother and Dante for help but, they looked at me and laughed.

" I h-hate y-you guys." I managed to get out.

" Garroth Laurance literally just did that." Garroth then squeezed tighter, I was about to pass out.

I then thought of something stupid to catch him off guard. I 'booped' his nose and he let go and rubbed the area. I ran behind Travis and hugged onto him. All he did was chuckle. The heck is wrong with them and laughing at me?

" Don't worry I think they're -" He was wrong. Macy ran up right behind me and tried to pull me away.

" T-travis p-please help m-me!" I stared into his eyes and he smirked.

He plucked off my fingers one by one. At the last one he slowly took it off. Sending Macy and I flying backwards onto their front yard.

" Macy please!" She hugged tighter than both of the guys combined

I was wheezing for air and I could barely see anything, besides the stars that joined the party. I went limp. Wondering if I was going to die on my brother's front lawn.

" T-travis please!" They laughed at me and I flipped them off

" Doesn't look like the sister I know. Group hug?" I hated them. Misaki even arrived to hug me too.

First was Macy, then Misaki, then Garroth, then Laurance, Travis and then last but not least Dante.

I literally fainted in their arms. I didn't wake up until and hour later and I looked at all of them still trying to get air.

" I hate you guys."

I got up and started to walk to Travis. I hugged him lightly then Garroth and everyone else. I walked out the door with Misaki and Macy following me. I had to have my arms around their shoulders because I couldn't walk on my own.

We got to the house and I went to my room and read for a while. I was thinking on how Dante acted so cool about it. Yes he was my crush. When I went up to hug him he didn't even try to squeeze me. He even kissed me on the cheek. He was a damn player that's what he was. I returned the kiss of course and limped out of their house.

I then laid down on my bed. I looked at the ceiling and pictured myself with Dante. I then noticed on how weird Misaki was acting towards Garroth. She would barely get near him. I thought about it for a while then shrugged it off. I mean she did like him but, I know her better than that. I wasn't going to ask. It was her business after all. I didn't want to get into her drama.... Or did I?

You guys are so lucky I like typing and that I need to work on it. Otherwise this wouldn't be going up. Hope you enjoyed and have a great day. I went to the zoo today actually. It was pretty cool, everything was free. Anyways until next time ~ Quinn

P.S. Tell me if she was shy enough Zoila. Otherwise I'll make it better in the next one. Annnnddd go check out Zoila's books. I've already read a few pages and I like them so. If you haven't checked it out. Do it. ZoilaFuentes there you got a head start!