Hanako Ishikawa ~ Part Three

I'm so tired and though this whole thing I kept pressing the 😃 emoji. Imagine that when Garroth and Laurance start to do their thing. It was super annoying. Enjoy!

I'm currently walking back from the guys' house. And let me say I am traumatized to the very maximum.

Walking to their house wasn't a very good idea and they really need to get blinds.

What they were doing was... Indescribable. I took one second and looked at it, then I ditched it for the road.

Which I am currently walking in the middle of and no matter how dangerous it seems, it's quite fun.

I wish sidewalks were this big.

Any ways, I'm on my way home. When I'm home, I'm safe and can't see anymore of what they were doing...

Opening the front door, which I remember locking, I walk in, phone prepared to call or bash someone with.

"Hanako!"

"Laurance?" I ask and walk into my bedroom to see Laurance.

More specifically a Laurance with no shirt on and shorts.

I slam the door shut.

"Too much for you?"

"Why are you in my bed?" I ask through the door.

"Hanako, come in."

"I don't really want to." I say.

I open the door anyways and a hand grabs my wrist and pulls me all the way inside.

For a second I panicked and thought it was someone else.

Then for another second, my heart dropped and realized it was Garroth.

"Oh.. Hi Garroth?" I ask carefully.

He pushes me to the door and Laurance comes over and locks it.

"I uh..." I try to get out.

The blush in my face gets darker and darker and eventually Garroth kisses me.

Laurance pushes me into Garroth so he can squeeze in behind me. Garroth only pushes me back into Laurance.

"G-guys? W-what're you d-doing?" I ask.

Laurance starts to lick my neck.

You which, I want to pull away but I can't without running into Garroth.

Garroth just kisses me again and Laurance hits the sweet spot and I moan.

Wait what? What did I do?!

Laurance starts to attack the spot and I squirm and Garroth eventually has to cup my face.

Pulling away for air again, I look off to the side at the floor.

"C-can't this be con.. Consider... Considered rape?" I manage to get out without a moan.

Laurance stops for a moment and goes to my ear "Isn't this what you wanted?"

Dumbfounded, I manage "You- you... What?"

"Our names Hanako, the one day you invited us over and fell asleep on the couch next to Garroth?" Laurance asks.

"I - I did that? I - when - what?" I ask.

Slightly leaning on Laurance, he hugs me from behind and goes to my ear "Saying you wanted us?"

I bring my hands to my face, astonished on how I did that.

Garroth pries my hands from my face and tilts it upwards.