Chapter 9: Easter Sunday

Okay so... Today is Easter for me so, be glad I even made this. Yes it is short but, come on I had nothing else to do and there weren't even any plugs I could use for my computer out in the living room. Yay me. Zoila, I'm working on the girl right now. Anyways, for anyone, because I know most people that read this aren't from the US, anyone who knows, and celebrates this Easter holiday, Enjoy~

" Garroth! I swear to Irene if you mess with another egg you will be dead!" You yell you turn your head to see Travis move another.

You pull out your silly string and run over there and spray it all over him.

" Hey! I'm trying to look nice today!" You glare at him

" And I'm trying to make today perfect!" You place your hands on your hips.

" Calm down, we're only playing." You turn to Garroth

" WITH MY EMOTIONS!" You wave you hands in the air

" Y/N?" You feel a hand on your shoulder

You get turned to Garroth and he has a concerning look on his face. He then pulls out silly string and sprays it ALL over your hair and clothes.

You slap his hand away and walk away. You walk up the stairs and into your bedroom. You shut the door and lock it.

All you wanted was for the weekend to go well. It was Easter Sunday and Henry told you not to stress over anything. Stella was on the trip and so was Henry, it was that they went to the grocery store.

You hear a knock at the door and turn to it.

" Y/N? You know this is a joke right?" You grab a shoe and throw it at the door.

You know how sometimes your cousins or siblings will mess up something? You make it oh so perfect and they come along and screw things up? Well pretend this is how you feel.

" AH!" By the voice you can tell it was your boyfriend, Garroth.

You wait a few seconds and then he says something else " What was that?"

You throw the other shoe and lay on your bed. You hear the door fidget and it opens. You sit up, not surprised.

" Why? Why did you come in?" You place your hands behind you and you lean on them.

You see him reach into his pocket and start to pull something out. You quickly, fall onto the ground and reach under the bed and pull out a Nerf gun. Not just any Nerf gun but, a silly string one. You had Henry specially make this one.

You pull out the gun. It has 4 cans attached to it. Garroth looks at you and his eyes widen. You point the Nerf gun at him and you pull this trigger. He turns, getting it all over his back... and hair.

He runs out of the doorway and starts screaming " She has an extreme silly string shooter!"

Everyone from the date and the new boys were in the living room, Turned to you. They quickly pulled out their cans and started to spray you. You got Katelyn first, getting it all over her face. She sits down and you get just about everyone. It was just the Ro'meave brothers left.

You first get Zane. He grunts and sits down. Crossing his arms over his chest.

" What? Is Zaney-Waney sad that he got out?" He turns to you and you spray him in the face.

Vyald then try's to get you and you dodge and get him in the chest. He acts all dramatic and then falls to the ground. Pretending to be dead. You turn to Garroth and smirk. He try's to spray you yet, he's out.

You shake your Silly spray gun and it has a bit left. You start running towards Garroth. He has nowhere to go, otherwise he'd be stepping on a lot of fingers. Maybe even legs.

He's pinned up on the wall and you think of something devious.

" Open your mouth." You smirk and he does it and closes his eyes, wow he expects a kiss. NOPE!

You spray the silly string in his mouth and he instantly leans over and starts to spit it out. Every single girl in the room cheers. The guys just groan and they all get up. You then pull out and extra can and turn to Travis. He was talking and you popped right in front of him.

Then, the unexpected happened. He yawned. You lift the silly spray and spray it into his mouth.

He starts coughing like crazy and he try's to spit it out. You throw the can to Katelyn and she shakes it.

" Thanks." She smiles

" Only to keep him away." You smile

" Of course!"

Yay, okay so, I literally went to see um, what was it called oh yes, only the movie that's been hated on A LOT. I saw Batman v. Superman. Loved it. Actually it was my second time watching it. Yesterday I went to the Renaissance Festival. So the day before that I saw it. So the day after that, or yesterday, I went to the festival. Lots of fun. Then today, I saw it again. Any who, your welcome for posting one today. And I SWEAR TO IRENE I get A LOT of views. Do you actually know how much it means to me? It means a lot. You guys enjoys it and I'm happy for you. Yes, I'm talking to you back there, the one trying not to be noticed. NUH UH I saw you. Hehe anyways, I'm happy that I have 425 views already. Thank YOU. So sososososo much. Hope you enjoyed and have a great day, Until next time ~ Quinn    Oh and I'm gonna go stuff my face with candy now....