Garroth x Reader

IM SORRY BELIEVE IT OR NOT, plus ONE of my friends said nobody updated anymore, so I wanted to update. Also I have yet to watch lovers lane, and I will as soon as I'm interested AND have time, cause currently I'm watching The Flash on Netflix which I love it so far. Also I have a project and like a shit ton of homework. Anywho,  Enjoy~

" Garroth you know I'm no good at this." You say.

" It doesn't matter, what matters is that you have fun." He says.

" B-but I- I don't want to do this." You say.

" But you will." He says.

" I will because your a lovable idiot and I cherish you so." You say.

He grins " Good, now go."

You peer over the side for like the hundredth time, and your legs once again threaten to give out.

" (Y/n)? Your turning a bit green." Katelyn says.

" I'm doing this for Garroth, I'm doing this for Garroth." You say quietly.

" Twenty she does it." Garroth bets.

" Twenty she doesn't." Laurance challenges.

" I'm doing this so Garroth wins a bet." You say.

You turn around and walk back to Garroth, and he's pretty far back.

" Told you she wouldn't -" Laurance starts.

You turn back around and sprint jump off the cliff.

Your shriek is the only thing heard as you plummet towards the water.

When you resurface, Garroth is looking down at you and your looking up at him.

" Come on Garroth!" You yell " I did it, you do it!"

It looks like he sighs, going back and then soon jumping off as well, you look up in time to see Garroth wink at you until he cannon balls.

You swim over to him, kissing him.

Everyone followed after that, Aaron walked Aphmau down because she still didn't know how to swim very well.

The day was fun, filled with water completely and you trying to drown Travis multiple times.

You got onto Garroth's back, he gave you a piggy back all the way to the car.

" Gar, I'm tired." You say, laying your head against his shoulder.

" When we get home we can go to bed." He offers.

" But I'm also hungry." You say.

" We can eat first?" He says.

You kiss his shoulder, laying your head back on it.

" Sure."

Piling into the car was fun, Aaron was driving and Aphmau was in thee front seat, Laurance, Garroth and you were in the back.

Garroth let you sleep a bit, you laid your head on his shoulder. He started to undo some knots in your hair.

He carried you inside, not bothering to wake you and he put you on your bed.

It came to the point on where he was contemplating whether or not to change you himself or wait. The idea of changing you himself made him blush, only because you were unconscious and didn't know what would've happened until you woke up.

He didn't change you in the end, too embarrassing, so instead he just tucked you in and went to get your favorite food.

When you awoke, you changed into something warm, when you walked out into the living room Garroth was watching a show.

" Gar -"

" Your favorite food is on the counter." He said before you could finish.

You walked over to him, kissing his cheek.

" Thank you."

You could see the red in his cheeks and your finger went over it a bit, making it a darker shade of red.

" Stop blushing." You say.

" It's a natural reaction to my face." He defends.

" Yeah well, it really shows that your shy." You say.

He looks away and you kiss his cheek again.

" I was kidding Garroth."

" I know." He says.

You walk over and get a plate of (FAV FOOD), sitting next to Garroth and eating your food quietly.

When your done, you clean the kitchen and sit next to him again.

You start with a kiss on the cheek, then you kissed his lips.

He blushed and kissed you back.

" Gar I truly love you." You say.

" I truly love you too." He says, kissing you again.

You lean your head on his shoulder and he puts an arm around your waist, kissing your forehead.

UGH it's shit but like I said I have homework, and tomorrow I have to work on the Zane x Reader so Yaaaaaaaayyyyyy

Hope you enjoyed and have a great day and until next time ~ Quinn