Hanako Ishikawa ~ Part 2

Okay, typed this all tonight. I know its not much but, give me a beak okay? Jk I don't really care. Um, my testing is done! Yay! I have no more state testing. Also, I'm working on the Aaron one currently. At the bottom of this story I'll leave what I need to know if you want me to add a character. I will use them. I'm not being nice, sometimes I like to spice things up. Enjoy!~

A few days later after I texted Laurance those photo's, he texted me back. I was eating breakfast at my table. I pour my favorite cereal in and pour the milk in.

I took my first bite and grabbed my phone and started to talk to Moriko.

She went on and on about how she beat this boss in a video game. I knew she liked them. Just not this much.

My phone then rung from a text.

" Hey Moriko?" I ask.

" Yeah?"

" Can I talk to you later?" I ask a bit nervous of her answer.

" Yeah sure! Bye!" She hangs up.

I wipe an imaginary sweat from my forehead.

I look down at me phone and Laurance texted me.

8:09 am ~ Laurance

Hey Hanako? You up?

I sigh and answer.

8:10 am ~ Hanako

Yeah, what's up?

8:10 am ~ Laurance

Okay, sorry that I've been ignoring you but, I've been working on something.

I raise a brow.

8:10 am ~ Hanako

Oh, is it your pick-up lines? I knew you were up to something! If you need help, you can try them on me if you'd like.

8:11 am ~ Laurance

Hanako, its not my pick-up lines. Though, I do need to work on those. Thanks for reminding me!

I smack my head.

8:11 am ~ Hanako

Then what is it Laurance?

8:12 am ~ Laurance

You know that picture you drew of Garroth and I? You know the two pictures? Garroth blushed like crazy. It was hilarious. Anyways, I showed it to Dante and Travis too and they dared me to draw a picture like that. So I did and... Do you want to see it?

I covered my mouth. What did he draw?

8:15 am ~ Hanako

Yes! Send me the picture!

He sent me the picture and I froze.

8:16 am ~ Laurance

Here you go! Don't forget you asked for it.