Manami Ro'Meave ~ Part One

Ugh guys, I have two, no three problems right now, one my dog puked on my blankets before I went to bed so I have a random blanket and my dads sheet. Two, I'm up at five am because my fucking dog was whining for two hours straight, non stop and three, my dog puked on my floor again. It's like 5 am so imma just stay up, watch the new series of Minecraft diaries, oh and I forgot, number four of my problems, Love Or Flee is taken down for now, because I totally screwed up, I had Laurance not in the nether where he was suppose to be, and I was watching episodes last night and I saw Laurance was blind so if you want to know my reaction go to The Whatever Book, cause that's entertaining, here, take a picture of my backyard cause that's where my dog wanted to go...

*Just so you guys know, I type this over a series of days and that was on Sunday, it is now Monday and I'm on the bus*

Enjoy

I keep my head down as I walk into the school, a hand clamps onto my shoulder and I look over to see my older brother staring down at me.

" Have fun, alright? Keep an eye on Zane if you can." He says.

I nod a bit and a small smile comes to my face.

He smiles back and waves goodbye, walking away.

I wave back a little and mostly walk over to the wall, leaning on it.

School, all I have to do is get good grades, and stay calm, I shouldn't be worrying at all, or stress out but, oh Irene, I don't know.

There's so many things that could happen over the course of a few months, I mean, I could potentially find the guy of my dreams?

Silly, very silly, I need to focus on getting good grades and not a boyfriend.

Shoot.

The bell rings and I walk inside, holding up my schedule as I walk into my first class, sighing in relief when I see one familiar face.

He probably won't be the most excited but, at least Zane is in the class with me.

" Hey Zane." I say.

He looks up from his book at me, ten he looks back down.

Not what I expected at all, I thought he would scoff or something.

" Hello Manami." He finally says.

Maybe I'm his favorite sibling? That would be a first.