Chapter 4: The Valentines Date ~ Part 2

Enjoy! Read about why I don't have a lemon yet, at the end!

Just as you expected Garroth asked you out for a valentine date. He actually came with Dante, Laurance and Travis. But they had a twist.

" Hello Y/N!" Said Laurance

" Hi Laurance!" You said looking at him but something caught your eye behind him

" Did you bring friends? Like how many people know of my mansion now?"

" Uh" *He starts counting* " 20 or less."

" Ummm" You turned to Henry " Is that a problem?"

" If they have blabber mouth's then yes"

You turned back to Laurance " Make sure they don't spread the word."

" I will."

" Why are you here?" You asked

" Uhm Garroth should explain that in a second. Especially if you guys are dating in all." Laurance said

Laurance said something else but, you tuned out... Dating? Garroth didn't ask you out... Did he tell them that. You don't have a problem its just he didn't ask you.

" Uhh Y/N?"

You focused again " Yeah?"

Garroth was standing in front of you and he was shaking a little. You then saw Travis come up and push Garroth off to the side.

" He meant me."

" Uhhh"

" Do you want to be my valentine?"

You looked at Travis and tried not to laugh. " No thank you but," You almost laughed " Maybe Stella?" You turned to Stella and she was giving you the death stare.

" Makes sense. I mean you aren't very cute after all."

You eyes grew wide " WHAT?!" You punched him so hard he went flying down the steps and Laurance, Garroth, and Dante couldn't stop laughing.

" Say that to me one more time and next time, I'll give you a black eye. Now Stella wants to go with you anyways soo-"

" She does?!" Says Travis, he jumped to his feet like he wasn't just punched down your front steps.

You sigh " Yes."

He ran past you right to Stella. You winked at her and she shook her head.

" What did you want Garroth?" He was still shaking a bit and you whispered in his ear " Act like its just you and me, I'm not mad."

You moved back waiting for him to say something. Finally he spoke. He even stopped shaking.

" Y/N would you like to be my valentine? And go out on a I don't know what to call it. It has a lot of people on this date. Do you wanna go with me?"

You were blushing a light pink.

" Yes Garroth I'd love to."

" Great! Close your eyes!"

" Okay?"

You felt him put something around your neck. You looked down and found a F/C heart necklace.

" Oh my Irene! Garroth its so pretty! I love it!" You hugged him and he hugged back. He even kissed you.

" I've got to go and change for this date." Said Stella a bit exited

" Okay... Does everyone want to come in?"

They all nodded and they walked inside your mansion.

" Woah this is big!" Said the one with orange hair

" Yeah my ancestors built it!" You said

" Well they had good taste. How far back?" She asks

" Uh a few centuries." You answer

" Wow it doesn't even seem old." Says the same girl

" Well you probably already know my name. What's your guises?"

The girl with black hair told you first her name is Aphmau.

Then Katelyn. After her was 2 very pink people. Reese was the guy and Kawaii-Chan was the girl. Then a girl with light purple hair was named Michi. Then Zane who was Garroth's brother. Then there was a cute guy named Aaron. The girl with the orange hair was named Lucinda. Then there was another girl named Cadenza. Who was Laurance's sister.

DISCLAIMER: god dammit guys. This book was written & completed a YEAR ago. This was BEFORE Zane~Chan n shit. If I see one more comment on it, Jfc- SHUT YOUR MOUTHS

(I have a right to be frustrated. I don't like seeing repeated comments. Especially when it's plain to see that this was taking place in THE EARLIER SEASONS OF MYSTREET. AKA SEASON 1)

You awed at how many people were there. The people going with each other were, Aphmau and Aaron. Travis and Stella. Laurance and Lucinda. Zane and Michi. Kawaii-Chan and Reese. Cadenza was just going along solo. You were smiling. The last couple were you and Garroth. Eventually Stella came down and she was breath-taking.

" Wow Stella you're gorgeous! I'm jealous!" You said

" Thanks! It took me a couple of minutes trying to pick out the dress." She said blushing

" Are we gonna go or what?" You asked

" Yeah come on... Are we gonna take a limo to-"

" If you want to Laurance."

" Yeah that would be great."

You looked at Henry and he went to the limo and got it started. You all sat back there and they talked about how they loved your covers. The Aaron guy seemed kind of quiet. He wasn't really paying attention to Aphmau at all. It seemed weird to you but, you didn't want to say anything to upset them.

Henry then started to talk to Travis.

" Is this the right place Travis?" He asked

" Yeah." He responded not worrying at all

" Uh are you sure this is the right place Travis... You didn't even look."

He then looked out the window and his eyes were huge in shock.

" No! I mean no! This isn't the right place."

It then hit you like a train of Axe. This was going to be a long night.

The reason behind I'm not starting the lemon is because my dad does use my computer. I do save these chapters onto my documents. I guess I could just save it and type it within 2 days but, I don't wanna do that. I want to take my time for this. Any ways ending with the Axe by our side. I hope you enjoyed this part and have a great day. Until next time ~ Quinn :)