Garroth x Pregnant Reader

Okay, well, I'm sick. So thank the person who got me sick, cause that's why I'm doing this. I hate being sick. One thing I'm grateful for when I'm sick, is that I don't throw up. Last few times I had it, I didn't so, yeah. Enjoy!

Almost forget S W E A R I N G A H E A D

You look at the test in your hands.

Out of habit, you bite your lip, wondering what he's gonna say...

Is he gonna be happy or is he gonna flip his shit.

He probably isn't gonna flip his shit but, will he be happy. Last few times when you talked about having a baby, he would always say that he wants kids. Just not now.

And the last time he said that was yesterday..

So, how exactly do you tell him.

You walk out of the bathroom, looking into the living room and you see Laurance and Garroth are watching tv.

Sneaking back into yours and his bedroom, you sit on the edge of the bed and look down at the test.

Suddenly, the door opens, and not only are you scared shitless on how fast it opened, you have to put the test behind your back and put on a fake smile.

Garroth walks over and kisses your forehead " Hey (Y/n), are you okay?"

You bite your lip and his face falls " What's wrong?"

" Ummm..." You say, looking down at the floor.

" You know you can tell me right?" He says.

" Mmmhmm." You hum.

I have to tell you.

" Uhm Gar...." You say, still not knowing how your suppose to tell him.

" Yeah?" He asks.

You pull the test out from behind your back, handing it to him and watching his facial expression.

At first, he doesn't do anything, and you think he's about to explode.

Then he looks over at you and sees your facial expression.

" Your not kidding?" He asks.

" No?" You say, slightly confused.

He bends down, and hugs you " Its fantastic news."

You smile, and hug him back, burying your face into his chest.

A FEW MONTHS LATOR ALIGATOR

Your eyes narrow on Laurance and he smiles innocently.

" What the hell?!" You ask.

He shrugs " I didn't know it was for you."

Your eyes narrow on him and you take a step forward " You kidding me right?"

He shrugs again and walks away.

You groan and facepalm, waddling over to the couch and sitting down.

You turn on the tv, flipping through the channels and groaning when you find nothing good on.

You scoff when you think of Laurance eating your food, that you set aside with a freaking note on it that said 'don't touch or I'll bite your hand off' which, by the way, is what it said.

Pushing yourself up, you have to entertain yourself, and find something to do while you wait for Garroth to come home.

Hmmm, Garroth.

He's been nice, getting you food when your craving it or helping you do things, which most of the guys in the house do.

Except for Laurance, he hasn't been of much help lately..

Garroth then opens the door, snapping you out of thought, he shuts the door and walks over to you, giving you a kiss before hugging you.

" Laurance ate my food." You whine.

" I'll kill him later." He says in your ear.

You laugh, and he sits down beside you, his arm going around your waist, and he turns on the tv, finding something good to watch.

" How do you do that? I can't even find a decent show." You say.

" Meh, they just come to me. They like me better." He says.

" You lil bitch." You mutter.

He laughs and kisses your forehead, and you watch the stupid show together, criticizing on how the actors said the word wrong and such.

A FEW MONTHS LATOR BECAUSE I WANNA PUT THIS OUT FOR U GUYS

You sit on the labor bed, giving birth to your new baby...

Garroth is to your right, your hand squeezing his as he gives you encouraging words.

The nurse, and doctor telling you when to give a big push or little.

Then you feel this tearing pain in your lower abdomen, as the nurse says " The head is out."

" One more big push." The nurse says.

One more big push it is, until the little bundle of joy comes out.

" Its a (GENDER)." The nurse says, handing over the baby to you.

You look down at (Him/Her) and smile.

Garroth bends over, kissing the baby's forehead, and the baby's face scrunches up a bit.

You kiss (His/hers) forehead too, handing the baby back to the nurse, so she can clean (Him/her) up.

" So uh, what's the name?" Garroth asks.

" (BABY'S NAME)." You say, smiling.

" You look tired." He comments.

" I just -" You start.

" Never mind, I take it back." He says.

You nod a bit, immediately starting up a different sort of conversation.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I still have writers block but I wanted to put one out for you guys...

Hope you enjoyed and have a great day and until next time ~ Quinn