Hurt.

Jungkook POV:

"I'm sorry, but the baby didn't make it..."

Those words stop Taehyung's and I world.

How?Why?

All I could do was pull Taehyung close to me, and kiss him. He seemed to be the most effective from this. He cried, and wouldn't stop...

 He cried, and wouldn't stop

Why did this have to happen to us?______________________________________

______________________________________

Unknown POV:

"I took care of the baby, boss."

"Perfect, and the boy?"

"Well, I haven't got to him yet. But trust me in the end you will have Jungkook.

"Great now go on, and don't disappoint me."
______________________________________

Jungkook POV:

I sat on a chair outside of Taehyung's hospital room. He told me he needed to talk with Rose, and I accepted since he was very sensitive.

After a while Rose came out of the room, and stood in front of me.

"He has decided to stay with me from now on." She said in a serious tone.

"What?!?" I said shocked.

"He needs time to heal, and I will help him with it all." She said.

"Does Taehyung want this?!?" I said angry.

"You can talk to him, but you need to know this is for the best." She said walking away. I got up from my seat, and walked into Taehyung's room.

"It's not true is it?" I asked, and with that Taehyung began to cry again.

"I-I'm *hiccup* so s-sorry... But I need it." He said trying to calm down.

"Why do you need it?" I asked holding his hand.

"I-It hurts s-so so m-much... I lost two p-people I love in one d-day..." He said crying again. All I could do was hug him, and kiss his forehead.

This will permanently dammage me, but I'll do it for you... I just wish you could see how much I need you.
______________________________________

Almost to the end... 😭😭😭