Camping Trip 6.

Taehyung POV:

I woke up with my arm wrapped around Jungkook's chest, and my head in his chest. I loved this position, it made me very comfortable and happy.

 I loved this position, it made me very comfortable and happy

I think I'm in love, but I shouldn't be. My mother would be upset to know that I've fallen for someone in just a short amount of time...

"Good morning alien." Jungkook said in a raspy voice.

"Morning Kookie." I said with a little laugh.

"What you thinking about?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh nothing..." I said.

"Well, I was thinking about someone very beautiful who is right in front of me." He said with a smirk. I just put his chest, and started to blush.

"Let's get dressed." He said getting up from bed. I nodded, and got up as well.

I then made my way to the bathroom for privacy, and got dressed. I also took my pills.

"Taehyung hurry I have to use bathroom!" Namjoon yelled from out the door

"Taehyung hurry I have to use bathroom!" Namjoon yelled from out the door. I leave bathroom quickly not wanting him to wait.

"Thanks!" He yelled as he ran into the bathroom.

- Namjoon POV -

I was using the bathroom, and found pill bottles for heat and to cover up omega smell.

"Hmm must be Jin's, I should give it to him." I said to myself picking them up. I walked to the very small kitchen were only Jin was in, finding food.

"Hey Jin found these in the bathroom, and they must be yours." I said placing them in front of him.

"Those aren't mine." He said simply.

"Then who else would have them?" Namjoon asked.

"Maybe Jimin?" He said. I nodded, and began to find Jimin. Which he was in the bedroom getting ready.

"Hey Jimin found these, and Jin told me they were yours." I said placing the pills down in front of him.

"Not mine, and also I don't use pills from heat. I use Yoongi's di-"

"Stop, I don't want to know! Anyway if it's not yours or Jin's then who's pills are they?" I asked.

"Hmm.. could it possibly be Taehyung?" He asked in shock.

"Jin come here!" I said. After awhile Jin walked in with a confused expression.

"What it is it Joonie?" He asked.

"We think Taehyung is an omega." Jimin said before I could say anything.

"And what makes you think that?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Because, no one else owns these pills." I said.

"Well then we need to-"

"Hey guys how was you- WHERE YOU GET THAT!" Taehyung said pointing at me in shock. Because, I was holding his pills.

Taehyung POV:

I was shocked to see Namjoon holding my pills.

"I found them in the bathroom." Namjoon said.

"W-Well they a-are my b-brothers so hand then b-back." I said holding my hand out.

"We already know they are yours Taehyung." Jimin said

"B-But it's n-not min-"

"Taehyung your name is on the bottle, so there is no covering this up." Jin said, and now I was on the verge of crying.

"It's okay Taehyung.. Jin and I are omegas as well." Jimin said trying to comfort me.

"Really?" I asked trying to calm myself as well.

"Yes really, and now that we know you are one as well. We are very excited to have another one of us." Jimin said giving me a hug.

"You guys are the best." I said smiling.

"We know we are." Jin said with a smile, and Namjoon was just standing in the back being very awkward.

"Let's get food I'm starving!" Jin said while rubbing his stomach. We all agreed, and made our way to the cafeteria.

- Time Skip -

We were all sitting eating food, and I just noticed Tiffany and Hoseok not with us.

"Umm guys were is Tiffany and Hoseok?" I asked.

"Oh earlier today they said they both needed time to talk." Jin said, and I just nodded.

"Hey guys!" Tiffany said while walking up to us hand in hand with Hoseok.

"Hey how are you and Hoseok doing?" I asked.

"Well we decided that he will live with me for now, and get close with the kids. Also we are now dating each other." Tiffany said smiling, and then gave a kiss on Hoseok cheek.

"Aww I'm glad you guys are doing well, and not having each other." I said while shoving food into my mouth.

"Alien you will choke on your food." Jungkook said

"I'm not an alien!" I said in a stubborn way.

"Then what are you?" Jungkook said raising an eyebrow.

"I'm TaeTae from now on." I said with a smile.

"Okay TaeTae whatever floats your boat." Jungkook said with a chuckle.

______________________________________

Idk why, but I'm listening to the whole soundtrack of Hamilton. It truly helps me get into the mood of writing~ 😝

"My name is Alexander Hamilton~"