Camping Trip 1.

Taehyung POV:

I woke up really early, and got dressed into something comfortable. I grabbed my bags, and my way to school building.

As I got to the school building I saw buses, and students talking. I look at the clock on my phone, and see 6:49.

"Made it just in time." I said to myself.

"Taehyung!" A familiar voice called out. I look behind me, and see Tiffany waving for me to come to her.

I walked up to her, and gave her a hug.

"I can't wait to see who I'm going to be in a group with!" She said excited.

"Me too, but I hope I'm not with the meanie over there." I said pointing to Jungkook. Which I finally found out his name after doing some research.

"Same I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't, but except the girls who want money and shit." Tiffany said with a sigh.

"I'm sure his buddies are more nicer. I met some, and they seemed very sweet." I said.

"Oh for sure, I know Hoseok for a very long time. But when we got into college we split apart..." She said looking down.

"Oh the red head?" I asked.

"Yep, everyone's sunshine." She said with a bright smile.

"Everyone come to me, and grab your name tag. Every name tag has a color on it, and that color is your group color. Please get into your groups after figuring out what color you have." The teacher said handing out name tags.

I got mine, and it was red and so was Tiffany's.

"Tiffany we are together!" I said excited.

"Umm Taehyung I wouldn't be so excited..." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Because we are in the same group as Jungkook and his buddies." Tiffany said pointing to the group of boys heading our way. I just yelped, and ran behind Tiffany.

"Hey Tiffany!" The boy named Hoseok said.

"Oh hey Hoseok.." Tiffany said sounding anxious.

"Haven't seen you around lately." Hoseok said.

"Oh just been busy with work and such." She said wanting to get the conversation over with.

"So it seems we are all in a group together." Jungkook said.

"Yep.." both Tiffany and I said in unison.

"Oh hey Tae, didn't see you there." Jungkook said causing me to cringe from the name. But I kinda liked it..

"Okay kids it seems like you all got in your groups! Now get in the bus!!" The teacher said. We all head in a bus, and all sat together.

- Time Skip -

We made it the camp site, and all of us got out of the bus holding our stuff of course.

"Okay kids each group has their own cabin. Red group will be over there.." he said pointing to a cabin, "blue over there..."

After he said where we are all going, our group made our way to the cabin.

We all looked around, and realized there was six bunks, and one extra bed in a different room.

"Okay well it seems like someone's going to be sharing with someone

"Okay well it seems like someone's going to be sharing with someone.." Jimin said. I figured out all of their names on our way here on the bus.

"Taehyung and I wouldn't mind to share." Jungkook said with a smirk, causing me choke on my siliva.

"Great, I guess the rest of us will be taking the bunks." Jin said grabbing Namjoon's hand and walking to the shared bedroom.

I just sigh, and make my way to my room. I looked at Tiffany, and she was giving me a pity look.

I walked into the room, and fell down onto the bed.

"It seems like we will be sleeping together." A voice said breaking the silence, that I was enjoying.

"I don't think so, I will be sleeping on the floor." I said getting up from the bed.

"No sweetie that won't be happening. We don't want you to get sore an hurt from the ground." He said with a smirk.

"Well I'm not sleeping with you." I said in annoyance.

"Then I will sleep on the floor." He said with a pout.

"Fine we can sleep together, but if you snore then you will be sleeping outside." I said walking out of the room.

"Hey Taehyung let's get food, they said after we get settled in we can get food from the cafeteria." Tiffany said walking up to me. I just nodded, and we both made it to the cafeteria.

It was packed, and they were serving sandwiches. I picked one up, and ate it at the table with Tiffany.

We we're both talking, but got inturrupted by a group of boys.

"Hey cuties, how about you sit with us, both of you." One boy said eyeing us down. Tiffany just scoffed, and I sat there in shock not knowing what to do in this situation.

"How about we don't." Tiffany said back as a response.

"Oh come on we know you want us." The boy said grabbing her wrist, and another boy grabbing mine.

"Let them go douchebag." A voice said from behind us. I look over, and see Jungkook with his group of boys.

"And why do you think I'll listen to you?" The boy said.

"Because I'll do this." And before I knew it the boy was on the floor, blood running down his nose. He got up in pain, and ran away with his other buddies.

"Thanks Jungkook, but we didn't need your help." Tiffany said as they sit next to us.

"Didn't seem like you were handling it fine on your own." Jungkook said staring at me. I just looked away trying avoid eye contact.

"So Taehyung going to say a thanks?" Jungkook said with a smirk.

"Thanks I guess." I said looking down.

"That's more like it." Jungkook said looking into my eyes.

- Time Skip -

It was night time, and I get into the bed and lay down before Jungkook comes in. I gladly felled asleep before be even came in.

__________________________

Thanks for reading! 😊