Children.

Taehyung POV:

I woke up by the sunlight shinning on to my face from the crack of the curtains.

I groaned and hope out of bed. I head to the bathroom, and get cleaned up and put makeup on. I then get dressed into a cute pastel top and white pair of jeans.

I head out of my dorm not caring to get food, and head to my first class. I then sat down at the spot I sat down at yesterday, and listen to music from my headphones until class started.

Again like before the six boys walked in getting everyone's attention, and sat behind me acting "tough".

I didn't even give a glance, and just kept my attention to my thoughts.

- Time Skip -

The professor walked in, and told everyone to sit down.

"Okay class you will be having a trip for this class. The trip will be a seven day camping trip that will test your teaming skills." He said pausing so everyone got what he said.

"I will put you all into a groups, and they will be chosen randomly. Now you guys will all be meeting in front of the school at 7AM, and during that time I will put you into groups. If you aren't there in time you will not be able to come." He said. After that he moved on to teaching. I took notes, and listened making sure not to miss anything.

- Time Skip: Lunch -

It was lunch time, and headed to the table where I sat last time. But this time it was Bogum sitting there with a girl who seemed a little older then me.

Bogum waved at me to sit with them, and I did.

"Hey Taehyung meet Tiffany." Bogum said putting to the girl next to him.

" Bogum said putting to the girl next to him

"Hello Taehyung." She said shaking my hand.

"Are you guys dating?" I asked raising an eyebrow. But both of them laughed, which left me confused.

"Us dating? Of course not he is my brother." Tiffany said trying to calm down her laughing.

"Oh I'm sorry." I said looking down.

"It's okay kid it happens a lot actually. We just are really close, and also we don't look alike at all." Bogum said.

"So Taehyung I heard you live on the third floor?" Tiffany asked. I just nodded, not understanding why people are always asking that.

"Wow you must have real guts." Tiffany said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well people say that who ever end up living there end up dead or missing. I used to live there, but moved out since something happened.." she said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I got pregnant by a boy, and as the rules state no children in dorms." She said stuffing her mouth with rice.