France 2.

Taehyung POV:

It was morning, and I woke up next to Jungkook. Who was almost falling off the bed since I was taking up most of the space.

I stared at him for a while admiring his beauty, but had a thought about waking him up

I sat up and straddled on top of him, my butt exactly on his member. He groaned in his sleep, causing me to chuckle.

"Jungkookie~" I said in a sweet voice. He instantly woke up, and stared at me confused on why I was sitting on him.

"What are you doing babe?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"Oh just trying to wake up." I said with a smirk.

"Well I'm awake now so you can get off." He said, but I wasn't finished.

"You aren't fully aware, and I now how to fix that." I said, then going under the blankets my face above his member.

"Taehyung I wouldn't do that unless you want to get fucked senseless." He said in a serious tone, but I ignored him and pulled out his member.

I instantly put in my mouth, causing a groan to come our of Jungkook's mouth. I then started to bob my head up and down, again causing Jungkook to groan and hold on to my hair.

After a while I sped up, and he was on the verge of cumming.

"Taehyung *groan* I'm going to cum!" And with that he came into my mouth, and I swallowed it some still on my lips.

He pulled me in a kiss, and licked off his cum. Then putting his tounge in my mouth.

- Time Skip -

After our sexual morning we both got ready, and headed out with the rest of the group for breakfast.

We went to a cafe that was a modern, and cute. We walked in, and was seated down by a window.

"Hello, my name is Momo; I'll be your waitress today." A girl said while standing in front of the table.

"What would you all like?" She asked with a bright smile

"What would you all like?" She asked with a bright smile. Everyone answered, and I was the last on.

"I'll have a strawberry crape, and strawberry milk." I said, and she nodded with a smirk. She left immediately, and we all began to talk except me.

For some odd reason I feel as if something bad was going to happen, and I knew Jungkook could tell I was anxious so he held me hand.

"What's wrong?" He whispered into my ear.

"Nothing, just feeling anxious." I whispered back, and he nodded giving me a peck on the lips.

After a while Momo came back handing us our plates, and without saying anything she left immediately.

I was about shove some of the crape in my mouth, but instead Jungkook hit the fork out of my hand, and took my food away.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" I yelled angry that I couldn't enjoy a good delicious meal. This caught everyone's attention.

"It has poison in it." He said inspecting the food.

"Namjoon go after that waitress." Jungkook said in a serious tone. At this point I was a little scared. Who would try to poison me, and why?

Namjoon immediately ran from the table to go get her.

"Taehyung you didn't eat anything right?" Jin asked.

"N-No it got immediately hit out of my hand." I said still a little scared.

"Good, great job Jungkook for spotting that." Jin said, and after that Namjoon ran back to the table.

"No trace of her what so ever. I guess she didn't even work here..." He said.

"Let's head back, and Namjoon do research on her." Jungkook said, and we all headed back to the hotel deciding to get junk food at a small store.

- Time Skip; Jungkook POV -

It was midnight, and Taehyung was taking a shower. I was currently talking to Namjoon about what was going on about what happened during breakfast.

"She works for Twice." He said.

"I thought they were chill with us since they are good with Got7." I said as a response.

"Well things went south when they got a new leader, and now they are working with EXO." Namjoon said back.

"Dammit does Got7 know?" I asked.

"I did talk with them, and yes they do know since one of them got poisoned. But made it through." Namjoon said.

"Have you figured out why?" I asked, and he simply nodded while handing me a letter.

"They mailed it to us today, and they want a fight." Namjoon said.

"Then let's give them a fight. Call as everyone, and let's plan a fight." I said.

"I don't think that is a good idea Jungkook." Namjoon said.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Because they will do anything to hurt you, and they already know you have found your mate." He said, and I just ignored him.

"I'll make sure they won't hurt him anyway they are already trying to hurt Taehyung, and if we win they will stop." I said then leaving the room.
______________________________________

How was your day?

Mine was decent...