Surprise.

Taehyung POV:

After Tiffany and Jin left, Jungkook text me he was coming over.

I of course wasn't going to tell him now, but maybe later?

Knock Knock

I open my door, and was immediately attacked with a hug and kisses.

"How are you feeling baby?" Jungkook asked as he pulled away.

"Better..." I said giving him a fake smile. To be honest I was better physically, but mentally I was scared.

"Great, I brought some food. Let's relax and watch some movies." He said as we both sat on the couch.

For the rest of the night we watched movies and cuddled.

- Next Day -

It was morning time, and I felt fine in the morning. Jungkook was still sleeping so decided to make food.

"Hey baby.." Jungkook whispered into my ear as I was cooking.

"Hey." I said still focused on making food. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and gave me kisses on neck.

"Food is done." I said giving him a peck on the lips.

We both sat at the table, and began to eat. But a wave of sickness hit me, and I ran to bathroom to puke.

"Baby what's wrong?" Jungkook asked running into the bathroom to comfort me.

"Must have been from the food..." I said whipping puke off my lips. He nodded, and helped me up from the ground.

"Let's get food from a cafe near by." He said, and I nodded.

- Time Skip -

After getting ready Jungkook and I headed to a cute small cafe near us.

As we walked in we were seated near the window, and began to wait for food.

"I need to use the restroom." I said feeling a wave of sickness hit me. Jungkook nodded, and I rush towards the bathroom.

- Jungkook POV -

Taehyung has been puking lately, and it's been very concerning. I hope he isn't working himself to hard...

As Taehyung left I noticed a older lady from a table across from our table staring at me.

She noticed that I noticed her staring, and got up from her seat and headed towards me.

"You must take care of your boy young man. He is eating for two after all." The lady said with a chuckle.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Oh you don't know? He is pregnant, I can tell." The lady said walking away, leaving me very confused.

Is Taehyung pregnant?

Taehyung POV:

After using the bathroom Jungkook has been acting very strange...

"Make sure to finish all of your food." Jungkook said while watching me eat.

"O-Okay..." I said confused on why he cares so much.

After eating we headed back to my dorm.

"Taehyung let me caring you there." Jungkook said trying to pick me up.

"I can walk myself." I said in return.

"No let me carry you." He said again trying to pick me up.

"WHY ARE YOU ACTING SO STRANGE?!" I yelled in annoyance.

"Because..." He said looking down

"Because isn't a good excuse." I said.

"Because a lady at the cafe told me you were pregnant!" He said looking at me. I just stared at him in shock.

"Is it true?" He asked, and then I nodded.

"It's okay if you don't want it..." I said, but was surprised to be pulled into a tight hug.

"Stop with that nonsense, of course I want it." He said pulling me into a kiss.

This really made me happy. But soon I'm going to have to tell my mother...
______________________________________

Sorry if this was short!!!

Also going to post slowly, because I don't wanna rush through the book 😝😝😝