France 3.

- Taehyung POV -

I woke again with Jungkook next to me, and his arm around my waist. I tried to get up, but he pulled me closer to his chest.

"Don't move I want to relax with you." He said with his eyes still close. I gave up on moving, and cuddle closer to him.

After a while we both got up, and went on a tour with everyone else.

We got to see the aphaltower, and got tons of treats from cute bakeries.

Finally it was midnight, and we were all still exploring France, and it's beauty.

"Jungkook come with me." I said grabbing his hand, and dragging him into a shop.

"Taehyung why did you take me a tattoo shop?" Jungkook asked.

"You'll see." I said with a smirk. I then walked up to the desk in front, and was met with a guy with tattoos.

 I then walked up to the desk in front, and was met with a guy with tattoos

"Hello we would like a couple tattoo." I said, and Jungkook's jaw immediately dropped.

"Taehyung are you?" Jungkook asked, and I nodded knowing that a couple of days ago he said he would love to have couple tattoos.

"Okay follow me." The guy said, and we did fallow him towards the back of the shop.

"So what would you guys like?" He asked, and I immediately handed him a paper with a image on it. He nodded, and told me to sit down on the chair.

"Where would you like it to be on?" He asked, and I pointed towards my wrist.

"Taehyung hold me hand just in case the pain is to much." Jungkook said grabbing my hand.

After a while the tattoo artist who was named Jay Park began to work on the the tattoo, and for fucks sakes it hurt. But I'm glad Jungkook was there for me.

When my tattoo was done, Jungkook got his. But he didn't look like he was in pain, and he didn't cry at all. So we basically the opposite of how I felt.

In the end our tattoos looked amazing, and I was glad to have them.

______________________________________

Sorry for the short simple update!

Also if you were to ship Jhope with a none BTS member who would it be?