Camping Trip 4.

Taehyung POV:

I was awoken by whispers.

"Be quiet you might wake him up." A familiar voice said.

"Well hurry up before he does." Another familiar voice responded back.

"Fine let's go!" The familiar voice said. The two figures left the room. Leaving me confused on why they are leaving.

"Why is Jungkook and Jin leaving at 5AM?" I whispered to myself while getting up. I look out the window, and see the whole group of boys leaving the cabin.

"Hmm I should follow them." I said to myself with a smirk. I get dressed into camo shirt and black jeans real quick, and follow the group of boys.

They ended up far into the forest. It wasn't just them, there was three boys in front of them. Two wearing black, and holding guns. The other in his knees tied up.

"He was caught telling our plans." One of the boys said pushing the boy who is now crying in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook kneels down to the boys level and lifting his chin up with one finger.

"Please d-don't do t-this.." the boy cried out. Jungkook just laughed with a smirk.

"Oh why shouldn't I? You know what I hate the most, people who aren't loyal." He said kicking the boys stomach. Causing the boy to cry out in pain.

"Kill him." Jungkook said walking away towards the rest of the boys.

*BAAM*

The boy fell to the ground dead.

All I did was run, I ran back to the cabin fearing for my life...

What were they doing? Also who are they???

I made it to the cabin, and laid back in bed just in case the boys will come back.

After a while the boys came back. Chatting as if nothing happened. As if they didn't just kill someone, who could have had a family.

Someone who could of had a child.

I shook off the thought, and forced myself to sleep.

- Time Skip -

I was awaken by someone whispering into my ear.

"TaeTae wake up~" I jumped out of the bed as quickly as I could. Which caused Jungkook to stare at me in a confused way.

"I-I got to u-use the b-bathroom!" I yelled running into the bathroom.

To admit I was scared of him, and I need to keep my distance away from him. He could kill me if I get to close...

I get out of the bathroom silently, and run to the bedroom and get dressed.

- Time Skip -

The whole day I've been ignoring Jungkook, and I think he knows I am ignoring him. Because, he has been trying to talk with him alone for the past hour.

"Okay students we will be all try to find a hidden treasure I put in the forest. I want all of you get in a pair of two, and get heading in the forest." The teacher said.

Everyone got in a pair of two, but I didn't and sadly Jungkook too.

"Okay Taehyung and Jungkook you guys are partners." The teacher said scooting me closer to Jungkook.

We both looked at each for a couple of minutes, and then both made our way in the forest.

After a couple of minutes of silence Jungkook decided to talk.

"Why have you been ignoring me, and shaking when ever I'm close to you?" He asked.

"I uhh h-haven't been ignoring you..." I said hoping he would believe me.

"Stop lying I know you have been." He said in a stern voice.

"I-I'm No-"

"Stop with the bullshit!" He said in anger. This caused me to start crying, and he was shocked. He helped me sit on a log to calm me, but that didn't work.

"I-I saw you k-kill him.." I said in between crying. He just stared at me eyes wide open.

"It was not W-What it looked l-like." He said trying to cover it, but I didn't believe it.

"Oh so you're telling me that person was pretending to be dead, and cry for his life?!?" I screamed.

"Taehyung I'm sorry it had to be done. He was giving out important information.." he said sitting next to me.

"So that gives you the right to kill him?!?" I said crying even more. Before I knew it I was being set down onto his lap facing him.

"Taehyung I'm sorry I was just angry, because he could have killed many more people." He said, he then kissed my forehead.

After a while I calmed down. We both stared at each other.

"I won't do it again, unless it's needed." He said, and I just nodded.

"Will y-you kill me, because I know?" I said starting to tear up. I was waiting for an answer, but instead was pulled into a kiss.

"Of course not." He said pulling away from the kiss. I just stared at him in shock, heart beating in a fast pace.

"B-But-" before I could finish I was pulled into a kiss again. This time I'm kissing back.

_____________________________