Birthday.

Taehyung POV:

I woke up in a not so good mood. Even though is was my birthday, I just felt different as if something big is going to happen...

I get out of my bed, and straight to the bathroom getting changed. I also took my pills, but remembered my smell is now stronger since I'm now 19.

So I took a lot more of my pills for smell. I didn't really check if it was safe or not, but who cares.

I walked out of my dorm, and then head to class.

- Time Skip -

All day I haven't seen any my friends, and it was lunch time and still no one was here. Except Namjoon, Hoseok, and Bogum. Which I had to introduce Bogum to Namjoon.

"Where is everyone?" I asked confused.

"Oh uhh t-they are umm s-sick." Namjoon said acting suspicious.

"Oh okay.." I said giving him a weird look.

"Taehyung you should go to the store with me after school. I need groceries, because I ran out." Hoseok said.

"Why would I need to go though?" I said not wanting to go.

"Because I need strawberries, and you know the best." He said.

"True true, and fine I'll go since you need my professional help on strawberries." I said stuffing my mouth with strawberries.

- Time Skip -

All day Hoseok and Namjoon have been needing me for all these random things. At this point they want me to examine bread to see if there is any thing on it.

The sad thing about this is that I haven't been told happy birthday all day. It's as if it never existed.

"I CAN'T DO THIS!" I yelled throwing the bread on the ground.

"Well now we have to get new bread.." Namjoon said with a pout.

"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR FUCKING BREAD! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS?!?" I yelled gaining their attention.

"Uhh n-national bread day?" Hoseok said.

"NO IT'S MY GOD DAMN BIRTHDAY!" I said falling on to my knees crying. It hurts knowing that people forgot about your birthday...

"T-Taehyung we are sorry.." Hoseok said giving me a hug.

"It hurts you know." I said wiping my tears away.

"I've got an Idea! Get in the car and I'll show you." Namjoon said grabbing his car keys, and we followed behind him.

- Time Skip -

We drove and finally made it to our destination

"Tiffany's house?" I asked confused.

"Just come." Namjoon said getting out of the car. I followed him towards the backyard.

When we made it there I was shocked.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUNG!" All my friends yelled, and some students from classes I'm in.

The whole place was full of decorations, and lights. Tables and chairs everywhere, and a table full of food and drinks.

"I can't believe you did this for me!" I said getting all emotional. My friends came up to me, and gave me a giant hug.

"Of course we would do this for Taehyung. We all enjoy you, and you are such a good friend." Tiffany said giving me a very strong hug.

We all had fun talking, and dancing to the DJ. But something was bothering me, and that one thing is that Jungkook was no where to be seen. Maybe he is sick or maybe he just forgot...

"Okay this song is for the birthday boy from a special someone!" The DJ said playing Boy In Luv.

Everyone steps out the way, and a figure is walking up to me. Right at that moment everything stopped, and my heart was racing.

My mate.
______________________________________

I wonder who could be Taehyung's mate...