Dorm.

- Taehyung's Dorm-

_____________________________

Taehyung POV:

"I'm finally finished with my dorm yay!" I said in a happy tone. Since I didn't got to unpack anymore.

I get up from the spot on the ground I was sitting at, and sit on the nice soft cozy couch.

I get to finally-

Knock Knock
Ugh.

I get up from my couch, and make my way to the door. I opened it, and was met with a pink haired, and chubby cheeked boy.

"Hello!" The pinked hair boy said. His scent wasn't an alpha, but an omega for sure.

"Hello, how may I help you?" I asked in a friendly tone.

"Oh I was just stopping by to see who was going to be my dorm neighbor." He said giving me a smile.

"Well my name is Kim Taehyung, yours?" I asked.

"My name is Park Jimin." He said pushing his hand out for me to shake. I of course not to be rude shake his hand.

"So I assume you are right next to me or across?" I asked.

"I live across from you with my boyfriend." He said.

"That's cool..." I said honestly hoping this conversation will end soon.

"Well I'm glad you moved in that dorm. No one has moved up on this floor for a long time." He said with a sigh.

"And why is that?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh you will find out sooner or later, but for now take care!" He said waving a goodbye, and walking into his dorm.

I just shrugged off what he said, and closed my door heading towards the couch to watch my favorite show Queer Eye.

I sit down, and turn on the episode I was watching earlier.

Knock Knock

"Fucking hell!" I whispered to myself while heading toward the door.

"Hello?" I said in a fake happy tone while opening the door.

"Hey baby!"

"Oh hey mom why are you here?" I asked.

"Well I know your first day of school is tomorrow so I brought you some food!" She said in a happy tone while showing off a bag full of food she cooked.

"Okay come in." I said wanting food.

"The dorm looks amazing! I guess I really taught you well." She said placing the bag on the dining table.

"Yeah it took all day and yesterday to do this..." I said with a sigh.

I then sat down at the table, and we both begin to eat.

"There are many wolves here..." My mother said.

"I know someone across from me is a omega." I said.

"You still need to be more careful about being an omega." She said.

"I will be, and no one will knows since I have my pills." I said.

"Yeah, but if you go into heat then people can smell it easily..."

"I'm okay mother I take enough that it won't even happen." I said trying to calm her down.

We then finished eating, and said our goodbyes. Now it was just me, and my favorite show Queer Eye.
__________________________

Sorry that this chapter was short, but what can I say it's just the beginning 😊