Mates.

Taehyung POV:

Everything around me stopped. My heart was beating at a fast pace, and that smell it was amazing.

The only thing that crossed my mind was mate.

Before I know it my mate was right in front of me, and I was happy who it was.

Jungkook.

We stared at each other for a while until Jin yelled out kiss, and we did so.

It was the most amazing kiss ever. His tounge in my mouth. After a while of kissing we pulled away gasping for air.

A cheer from everyone was heard, and I was happy.

"I love you." Jungkook said giving me a peck.

"I love you too." I said pulling him into another heated kiss.

The rest of the night we dance our asses off, and had a lot of fun.

- Next Day -

I woke up from the sound of loud knocking on my door. I groaned, and got up from my bed making my way to the door.

"Who is it- oh hey mom." I said shocked my mom was here with out an warning.

"Hey hunny I have something for you." She said then grabbing something behind her, which was a toddler.

" She said then grabbing something behind her, which was a toddler

"What?" I asked confused why she was holding a toddler.

"Isn't it obvious?" She asked.

"No mom it's not obvious." I said

"Well let's get this short you are watching him." She said handing my the child, and a bag of his belongings.

"Wait what?" I asked confused.

"It will only be for a while." She said then leaving as soon as possible.

"Well child I guess it's just you and me-" before I can finish the kid started to cry.

"Oh my shhh calm down." I said patting it's back, and rocking it back and forth. The child calmed down, and wanted to play with toys. I gave it toys, and called someone to help.

"Hey bab-"

"I need your help!"

"Coming."

Shortly after that a knock on my door was heard. I opened the door, and Jungkook came shooting in.

"WHAT'S WRONG I CAME AS SOON AS I COULD!" He said yelling with a worried voice. He then stared at me confused on why I was holding a child.

"Is this our child? When and how?!?" He asked confused.

"No you bunny. I'm watching him, and you are helping me." I said handing him the child.

"What's his name?" Jungkook asked. I just shrugged, and began to make food for the child.

After a while the food was ready, and we began to feed him.

"Eat up Mark." Jungkook said giving him food.

"That's his name?" I asked.

"Yep." He said with a smile. Gosh he is good with children...

After awhile we sat down, and watched TV. But then Mark started to cry.

"Shhh please calm down child." I said picking up Mark.

"What's wrong with him?" Jungkook asked coming back from the bathroom, and taking the child from my hands.

"I don't know he just started to cry..." I said, thinking about what could be wrong.

"Maybe he needs a diaper change?" I said asked, and Jungkook immediately stopped rocking the child.

"D-Diaper c-change?" He asked with a scared voice.

"Yes a diaper change." I said.

"I-I can't change a diaper." He said, and causing me to laugh.

"Well, today is the day you learn." I said giving him a diaper.

After what seemed forever, Jungkook changed Mark's diaper. But the child still wouldn't stop crying.

"What could the problem be this time?" I said frustrated.

"I w-want m-mama!" Mark said crying afterwards.

"When is his mother coming?" Jungkook asked rocking the child back and forth.

"I don't know-" before I could finish a knock from the door was heard. I immediately go to the door, and see a lady in her mid twenties standing there.

"Hello, my name is Jennie. I'm here to pick up my son." She said with a happy voice.

"Oh great he has been dying to see you." I said then inviting her in.

"Thank you for watching him. It's been hard being a single parent, and having to have a job." She said picking Mark, and he instantly stopped crying.

"Oh where is his father, also you don't have to tell me." I said.

"He is with someone else with another child, and I don't want to ruin the family..." She said.

"I'm so sorry!" I said.

"It's okay, thanks though." She said leaving.

Now it was just Jungkook and I sitting on the couch tired.

"I'm glad I'm not having a child anytime from now." Jungkook said with a sigh, and I nodded.

The rest of the night we cuddled, and fell asleep on the couch.
______________________________________

Did Jungkook speak to soon??