College.

- Taehyung POV - -Present Time - - Age 18 -

"I'm going to miss you honey.." My mother said giving me a hug.

"Calm down mom I will visit you sometimes, and also you still need to drop me off and help me unpack." I said removing from the hug.

"I know it's just you are all grown up now." She said wiping away her tears.

"Let's just get going." I said picking up the last box from my empty room. We both headed to the car, and made our way to the college I will be going to.

When we got to the college we made our way to the front desk.

"Hello how may I help you?" The lady at the desk said.

"Uh my name is Kim Taehyung, and I would like to know were my dorm will be." I asked nicely.

"Sure wait a minute." She typed something in her computer. Then grabbed a key from a drawer in her desk.

"Here you go third floor number 304." She said.

"Thank you." With that my mother, and I made our to my dorm.

We made it to the third, which look very empty. No one was in the hallway like the other ones.

"Hmm maybe you're the only one?" My mother said.

"Y-Yeah you might be correct." I said hoping that is correct.

"Here we are, room 304." I opened the door, and the room looked pretty nice.

It is a private dorm since mother didn't want me to share with anyone, because of my safety.

"Let's bring in all your boxes now." She said in a happy tone.

- Time Skip -

After bringing in my boxes we sat on the couch.

"Gosh why did you pack so much.." My mother said in a tiring voice.

"Because I need to be prepared." I said.

"Well I should get going.." she said getting up from the couch.

"What why?" I said with a pout.

"I have a date with a girl I'm friends with." She said.

"Ooh a date? Is she cute, she must be because you never just go out on dates..." I said with a smirk.

"Oh just calm down, and anyway I'll visit you every other weekend okay?" She asked.

"Okay love you mom." I said with a smile.

"Oh wait do you have your pills?" She said raising an eyebrow.

"Yes mother I have my pills..." I said in annoyance.

"Okay I'll leave before you get angry." She said walking out of my dorm, shutting the door of course.

"I guess I'll be unpacking for now.." I said grabbing a box.

"Oh no I forgot scissors. I guess I'll just have to get out, and to the store." I said picking up my bag, and phone.

I opened the door, and step out. I see some people at the end of the hall in all black. So I just went the other way just to be safe.

I get in the elevator, and make my way down to the first floor.

- Time Skip -

I'm on my to my dorm after buying a pair of pink scissors, because they didn't sell any other color.

I exit the elevator, but run into a tall dark figure. Which caused me to fall on my butt.

"Ow..." I said rubbing my bum. I look up, and see a boy with brown hair and beautiful doe brown eyes just staring at me.

I get up, and wipe the dirt from the floor off of me.

"I-I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean too." I said in a apologetic voice.

"Just watch out next time." The dark figure said in a deep tone, and walking away.

I was shocked by his response. He is such a douchebag! I can't believe he was that rude, it's not like I meant it...

I just walked to my dorm, began to unpack and decorate.

_____________________________

(Private dorms; cost more than shared dorms)

(Shared dorm)

Also sorry if my handwriting is shit... :-\

Also again sorry if this chapter is too short 😋