Camping Trip 3.

Jungkook POV:

"Or I could just do this-" I said pushing Taehyung off the edge. Everyone just stared at me in shock.

"WHY IN THE HELL WOULD JEON JUNGKOOK! WHAT WOULD HAPPENED IF HE COULDN'T SWIM!" Jin yelled at me in a very angry voice.

"Come down Jin-"

"Guys he hasn't came up from the water yet..." Jimin said in a nervous voice.

My heart dropped, and I ran to the edge to see if that was true. It was, and before I knew it I jumped into the water.

"IM COMING FOR YOU TAEHYUNG!" I said while jumping in.

As I made it into the water, and search for his body I found it. I pulled us to the shore, and coughed from the lack of oxygen.

I look at Taehyung, and he was unconscious. I pulled him towards me, and noticed he wasn't breathing. I then began to do CPR on him.

Before I knew it he was breathing, and coughing up a lot of water.
__________________________

Taehyung POV:

I was awaken from the dark void coughing up a storm. After coughing like I was dying I was pulled into a tight hug.

I wasn't in shock from almost dying, but I was shocked that Jeon Jungkook is hugging me.

"TAEHYUNG MY CHILD!" two people screamed which was Jin and Tiffany. They ran up to me, and gave me a giant hug.

"You fucker! You almost killed my child!" Tiffany said to Jungkook.

"It was just a prank bro." Jungkook said.

"Prank my ass you will get no cookies for a week." Jin said. Jungkook just pouted, and I just laughed.

"Taehyung let's get you dressed, and make sure we never go around that meanie ever again." Tiffany said while helping me up.

- Time Skip -

It was night time, and I was laying in bed just thinking. But suddenly felt something poke me. I look behind me, and see Jungkook staring at me.

"What do you want?" I ask annoyed.

"Come with me." He said grabbing my hand, but I pulled it out of his grip immeditaly.

"I'm not going with you." I said crossing my arms. Before I know it he picks me up bridal style, and walks out of the cabin.

"Let me down!" I yelled kicking.

"Fine, but you have to come with me." He said. I just groaned, and nodded. He let me down, and we both began to walking to where ever he wants to go at.

"Here take this, and cover your eyes with it." He says handing me a piece of cloth. I put it over my eyes, and trust him take control of where I was going.

We walked a little more before he asked me to remove the cloth. I did so, and was so amazed by the sight in front of me.

 I did so, and was so amazed by the sight in front of me

"Oh my god did you do this?!?" I said amazed.

"Yeah, it took a very long time." He said rubbing the back of his head. I turned around, and looked at him smile leaving my face.

"Why did you do it?" I said in a serious tone.

"Because I felt sorr-"

"You're lying right? Alphas don't care about what lower rank people feel." I said with a scoff.

"I'm not like the rest." He said in return. I just nodded, and sat down on the pillows that were laid down on the ground for seating.

"So what do you want to do here?" I asked as he sat down next to me.

"Chat." He said simply.

"Okay, what kind of chat?" I asked.

"I don't know, how about you tell me about yourself." He said simply.

"Okay well I was born in December, and was only taken care of by my mother. Since my father didn't want me..." I said pausing for a little.

"He was an alpha who only used omegas like my mother for sex and pleasure. I was always taught that that's how alphas will be, and I'm not sure if I will stop thinking that way. I was also homeschooled my whole life for safety, and this is my first time actually ever going to school." I said with a sigh.

"Wow I didn't think your life was like that. I thought it would have just been full of happiness, and rainbows." He said in return.

"Also not all alphas are like that. Just look at Namjoon, Yoongi, and I. We all would never do that to someone..." He said.

"Because you say that doesn't make it true. For all I know this could just all be about you trying to get in my pants." I said.

"Trust me this isn't even close to that." He said with a laugh.

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes.

"I suppose you want me to tell you about myself?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah I do." I said simply.

"Well you are going to have to try to get that out." He said with a smirk.

"You little shi-" before I could answer a pair of lips latch onto mine. Before I knew it I was kissing back, but sadly the kiss ended.

"I-I'm sorry." I said getting up, and running back to the cabin not even caring if Jungkook was following.

As I made it back to the cabin I immediately went to bed, trying to forget what just happened.

_____________________________

I'm literally freaking out since my sister just dropped my baby sister on a cement floor 😭