Heat {M}.

!!!Mature stuff!!!
{This doesn't really have a importance to the story; so it's okay if you don't read it}

Taehyung POV:

I woke up drenched in sweat. My whole body hurt, and I was really hot.

I got up feeling a giant pain in my lower stomach. I hissed in pain, but ignored it and made my way to the kitchen.

I get a class of water, and took medicine for the fever I was having.

"Must have gotten a bug from someone..." I said getting back into bed.

Jungkook POV:

I was in class waiting for Taehyung, but he never showed up so I called him.

(Taehyung Left; Jungkook Right)

"H-Hello?"

"Taehyung where are you?"

"I'm sick..."

"WHAT DO YOU NEED ME?!? IM COMING OVER!"

"W-What no-"

I hung up, and rushed out of the classroom. On my way there I stopped by a small store, and got some food.

Taehyung POV:

The medication for my fever hasn't been working. So I went to a trusty old friend of mine, Google, and searched up what could be wrong.

I was shocked by the results. It said I might be in heat, and which would make total sense. But how I take medication, but something crossed my mind.

When you find your mate omegas go into a strong heat after a couple of days. Also medication won't be able to stop it unless you take a big dosage of it which could be very harmful.

As I was thinking I got a call from Jungkook. I answered it, and it ended with Jungkook saying he would come over.

Great.

Our wolves won't be able to handle ourselves. We will be at it if he comes, what should I do?

I sat on my bed letting the pain slowly get worse. As I was sitting a door opening could be heard from outside my room.

Right away I could sense it was Jungkook, and it was making me hurt more. Before I knew it I had a bulge in my pants, and I was rubbing it in pain.

The door to my room suddenly swinged open, and there was Jungkook staring at me with lust.

"H-Help Daddy~" I said rubbing my bugle even faster. Jungkook slowly walked up to be grabbing my hand.

"You didn't tell me you were in heat." He said in a serious tone.

"Just h-help." I said stuttering from the pain on my lower region.

Jungkook just made a little laugh, then started to slowly grind his hard member on mine. Causing me to moan uncontrollably, but just wasn't enough.

"Is this what you want?" He asked with a smirk.

"M-More.." I said in between my moans. With that Jungkook removed my clothes in a second as well as his clothes.

He pulled me into a sloppy kiss, and then began to give me trails of kisses to my lower region.

He stopped the trail of kisses around my member, and spread my legs. Then just stared at my whole with lust.

"P-Please *pant* do s-something." I said sexually frustrated.

Jungkook then licked around my whole.

"This might hurt." He said then pushing a finger into my whole. Causing me to moan, and pant even more.

He then started to thrust his fingers in and out of my slowly, but then slowly going fast.

After a few minutes he added two other fingers.

"A-Ahh!" I said in pain and pleasure.

After a few more thrust with his fingers, I was on the edge of cumming.

"F-Faster.." I said wanting to cum, and he followed what I said. Before I knew it I came, and he licked it all up.

He then gave me a kiss, causing me to taste my own cum. But sadly I was still hard, and needed more.

I pushed Jungkook down on the bed, and got on his lap. Then began to grind our members together.

"F-Fuck B-Baby..." Jungkook said between his pants. I grinded faster, and he put his hands on my hips causing me to stop.

"Let's fuck." He said then pushing me onto the bed, and aligning his dick with my entrance.

"This might hurt badly." He said as he put lube on his member. After he was done I pushed him into a kiss, hoping it would help settle down the pain.

He pushed his member in not taking time.

"AAH I-IT HURTS!" I yelled in pain. He then gave me kisses, and whispering that everything will be okay.

"You're so t-tight." Jungkook said.

After a couple of minutes the pain settled down, and I was ready.

"M-Move." I said in pants. He didn't take his time, and pulled out and immeditaly pushing back in.

"S-SLOW!" I yelled in a pain. He apologized, and began to go slowly. Pulling his member out, and slowly pushing it back in.

"F-Faster daddy~" I said in pleasure, and he immediately went faster, and I loved it.

"F-Fuck baby you f-feel so good." He said in between his grunts. He started to thrust faster then before going harder.

All that could be heard was our pants,
moans, and skin slapping.

Jungkook pulled out, and slammed back in very hard. Causing him to hit my g-spot.

"AHHH!" I yelled in pleasure. I was just on the verge of cumming, and he knew by how tight I was on his member. He was also on the verge.

With one hard thrust I came, but he didn't and he didn't stop thrusting into me. Causing me to go hard again.

He grabbed my member, and began to move his hand up and down as he fucks into me.

Before I knew it I was cumming again, and he was cumming as well into me.

"S-Shit Taehyung that was good." He said between pants. I just nodded out of breath.

"Second Round." He said, and my eyes widened.
______________________________________

I feel nasty 😝